Baked Pork Chop: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Baked pork chop: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in baked pork chop?
For example, standard serving size of baked pork chop (159 g) has about 335 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of baked pork chop is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 48 minutes, swim for about 39 minutes or run for 34 minutes.
See all nutrition data of baked pork chop on charts.
Baked pork chop: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||10.5 g||~ 3 g|
|Protein||27.69 g||~ 7.9 g|
|Water||59.12 g||~ 16.8 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or slice of baked pork chop?
As I wrote before 100g has 211 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or slice of baked pork chop.
- Standard serving size of baked pork chop (159 g)335 kcal
- Slice of baked pork chop (50g)106 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of baked pork chop60 kcal
- 10g of baked pork chop21 kcal
- 20g of baked pork chop42 kcal
- 50g of baked pork chop106 kcal
- 100g of baked pork chop211 kcal
Protein in baked pork chop
Baked pork chop has 27.69 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of baked pork chop (159 g) you can see that you will get about 44 g of protein.
Carbs in baked pork chop
0 g of carbs - baked pork chop has no carbohydrates.
Fat in baked pork chop
Baked pork chop has 10.5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of baked pork chop (159 g) has about 16.7 g of fat.
standard serving size of baked pork chop (159 g) has:335kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
baked pork chop - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.565 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.249 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)8.2 mg
- Vitaminium B60.558 mg
- Vitaminium E0.2 mg
Energy content of baked pork chop
- 0% CARBS
- 54% PROTEIN
- 46% FAT
baked pork chop - minerals per 100g
- Potassium459 mg
- Magnessium31 mg
- Calcium8 mg
- Sodium514 mg
- Iron0.51 mg
Interesting charts - compare baked pork chop with other Baked
When you look at charts below you will see how baked pork chop looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pink lady apple have?
- Calories in a half of protein shake
- Calories in whole protein shake
- Calories for one, two or more protein shake
- Calories in glass of protein shake
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in oyster mushrooms?
- How much fat in egg salad sandwich?
- How much protein in Papa Johns Pizza?
- What is weight of Seven and Seven?
- Honey Nut Cheerios calories per ounce (oz)
- Lentil soup calories per serving size