White Potatoes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in white potatoes?
100g of white potato have about 69 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, large size | small size
Case in point, standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g) has about 119 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 119 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from white potatoes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about white potatoes nutrition.
See all nutrition data of white potatoes on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of White Potatoes (173 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g)|
|Carbs Total||15.71 g||4.45 g||27.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.4 g||0.68 g||4.2 g|
|Fat||0.1 g||< 0.1 g||0.2 g|
|Protein||1.68 g||0.48 g||2.9 g|
|Water||81.58 g||23.13 g||141.1 g|
white potatoes - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A8 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.071 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.034 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.066 mg
- Vit B60.203 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vit C9.1 mg
- Vit E0.01 mg
- Vit K0.002 mg
Energy content of white potatoes
- 89% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
white potatoes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium407 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron0.52 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 white potato?
As I wrote before standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g) have 119 calories. It is easy to count that two white potato have about 238 calories and three white potato have about 357 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five white potato.
- Standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g)119 kcal
- White potatoes large size (399g)275 kcal
- White potatoes small size (100g)69 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of white potato20 kcal
- Half of medium size white potatoes59.5 kcal
- Small size white potatoes (138g)95.2 kcal
- Big size white potatoes (225g)154.7 kcal
- Two medium size white potato238 kcal
- Three medium size white potato357 kcal
- Four medium size white potato476 kcal
- Five medium size white potato595 kcal
Protein in white potatoes
White potato have 1.68 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g) you can see that you will get about 2.9 g of protein.
Carbs in white potato
White potato have 15.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g) has about 27.2 g of carbs.
Fat in white potato
White potato have 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g) has:119kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare white potatoes with other Spieces
When you look at charts below you will see how white potatoes looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried fish have?
- Calories in a half of oyster mushrooms
- Calories in whole oyster mushrooms
- Calories for one, two or more oyster mushrooms
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in egg salad sandwich?
- How much fat in Papa Johns Pizza?
- How much protein in Seven and Seven?
- What is weight of Honey Nut Cheerios?
- Lentil soup calories per ounce (oz)
- Oats calories per serving size