White Potatoes: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
White potatoes: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, large size and more
How many calories in white potatoes?
Case in point, standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g) has about 119 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of white potatoes is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 17 minutes, swim for about 14 minutes or run for 12 minutes.
See all nutrition data of white potatoes on charts.
White potatoes: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, large size or small size of white potato?
As I wrote before 100g have 69 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, large size or small size of white potatoes.
- Standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g)119 kcal
- White potatoes large size (399g)275 kcal
- White potatoes small size (100g)69 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of white potato20 kcal
- 10g of white potato7 kcal
- 20g of white potato14 kcal
- 50g of white potato35 kcal
- 100g of white potato69 kcal
Protein in white potatoes
White potato have 1.68 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g) you can see that you will get about 2.9 g of protein.
Carbs in white potato
White potato have 15.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g) has about 27.2 g of carbs.
Fat in white potato
White potato have 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of white potatoes (173 g) has:119kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
white potatoes - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A8 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.071 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.034 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.066 mg
- Vitaminium B60.203 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.018 mcg
- Vitaminium C9.1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of white potatoes
- 89% CARBS
- 10% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
white potatoes - minerals per 100g
- Potassium407 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium16 mg
- Iron0.52 mg
Interesting charts - compare white potatoes with other Spieces
When you look at charts below you will see how white potatoes looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried fish have?
- Calories in a half of oyster mushrooms
- Calories in whole oyster mushrooms
- Calories for one, two or more oyster mushrooms
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in egg salad sandwich?
- How much fat in Papa Johns Pizza?
- How much protein in Seven and Seven?
- What is weight of Honey Nut Cheerios?
- Lentil soup calories per ounce (oz)
- Oats calories per serving size