Iceberg Lettuce: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Iceberg lettuce: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in iceberg lettuce?
Case in point, medium size iceberg lettuce (200 g) has about 28 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size iceberg lettuce is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of iceberg lettuce on charts.
Iceberg lettuce: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 iceberg lettuce heads?
As I wrote before medium size iceberg lettuce (200 g) has 28 calories. It is easy to count that two iceberg lettuce heads have about 56 calories and three iceberg lettuce heads have about 84 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five iceberg lettuce heads.
- Medium size iceberg lettuce (200 g)28 kcal
- Cup of iceberg lettuce (55g)8 kcal
- Half cup of iceberg lettuce (27.5g)4 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of iceberg lettuce4 kcal
- Half of medium size iceberg lettuce14 kcal
- Small size iceberg lettuce (160g)22.4 kcal
- Big size iceberg lettuce (260g)36.4 kcal
- Two medium size iceberg lettuce heads56 kcal
- Three medium size iceberg lettuce heads84 kcal
- Four medium size iceberg lettuce heads112 kcal
- Five medium size iceberg lettuce heads140 kcal
Protein in iceberg lettuce
Iceberg lettuce has 0.9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size iceberg lettuce (200 g) you can see that you will get about 1.8 g of protein.
Carbs in iceberg lettuce
Iceberg lettuce has 2.97 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size iceberg lettuce (200 g) has about 5.9 g of carbs.
Fat in iceberg lettuce
Iceberg lettuce has 0.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size iceberg lettuce (200 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size iceberg lettuce (200 g) has:28kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
iceberg lettuce - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A502 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.041 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.025 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.123 mg
- Vitaminium B60.042 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.029 mcg
- Vitaminium C2.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.18 mg
- Vitaminium K0.024 mg
Energy content of iceberg lettuce
- 71% CARBS
- 22% PROTEIN
- 8% FAT
iceberg lettuce - minerals per 100g
- Potassium141 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium18 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron0.41 mg
Does iceberg lettuce make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very low count of calories in iceberg lettuce puts this product at the top of low calorific vegetables. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific vegetables, iceberg lettuce seems to be a good choice.
Interesting charts - compare iceberg lettuce with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how iceberg lettuce looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does boiled jicama have?
- Calories in a half of jumbo shrimp
- Calories in whole jumbo shrimp
- Calories for one, two or more jumbo shrimp
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in rice bread?
- How much fat in cherry pie?
- How much protein in tomato soup?
- What is weight of champignon?
- Slice of bread calories per ounce (oz)
- Cheeseburger McDonalds calories per serving size