Turkish Coffee: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Turkish coffee: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in turkish coffee?
For example, standard serving size of turkish coffee (220 g) has about 57 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of turkish coffee is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 8 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of turkish coffee on charts.
Turkish coffee: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.49 g||~ 1.8 g|
|Fat||0.02 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.11 g||< 0.1 g|
|Water||92.94 g||~ 26.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of turkish coffee?
As I wrote before 100g has 26 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of turkish coffee.
- Standard serving size of turkish coffee (220 g)57 kcal
- Glass full of turkish coffee (220g)57 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of turkish coffee7 kcal
- 10g of turkish coffee3 kcal
- 20g of turkish coffee5 kcal
- 50g of turkish coffee13 kcal
- 100g of turkish coffee26 kcal
Protein in turkish coffee
Turkish coffee has 0.11 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of turkish coffee (220 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in turkish coffee
Turkish coffee has 6.49 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of turkish coffee (220 g) has about 14.3 g of carbs.
Fat in turkish coffee
Turkish coffee has 0.02 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of turkish coffee (220 g) has about 0 g of fat.
standard serving size of turkish coffee (220 g) has:57kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
turkish coffee - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.013 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.072 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.179 mg
- Vitaminium B60.001 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.01 mg
Energy content of turkish coffee
- 98% CARBS
- 2% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
turkish coffee - minerals per 100g
- Potassium46 mg
- Magnessium3 mg
- Calcium2 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.01 mg
Interesting charts - compare turkish coffee with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how turkish coffee looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does fried scallop have?
- Calories in handful of frozen raspberries
- Calories in tablespoon of frozen raspberries
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in jumbo shrimp?
- How much fat in rice bread?
- How much protein in cherry pie?
- What is weight of tomato soup?
- Champignon calories per ounce (oz)
- Slice of bread calories per serving size