Chili Con Carne: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Also known as (other names): Chili
How many calories in Chili con carne?
100g of Chili con carne has about 104 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, cup | half cup
For example, standard serving size of Chili con carne (300 g) has about 312 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 312 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Chili con carne is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 16 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Chili con carne nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Chili con carne on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Chili Con Carne (300 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Chili con carne (300 g)|
|Carbs Total||10.71 g||3.04 g||32.1 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.7 g||0.77 g||8.1 g|
|Fat||3.81 g||1.08 g||11.4 g|
|Protein||6.88 g||1.95 g||20.6 g|
|Water||76.74 g||21.76 g||230.2 g|
Chili con carne - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.036 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.055 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.224 mg
- Vit B60.122 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.017 mcg
- Vit C2.1 mg
- Vit E0.57 mg
- Vit K0.005 mg
Energy content of Chili con carne
- 41% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
Chili con carne - minerals per 100g
- Potassium267 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium32 mg
- Sodium425 mg
- Iron1.44 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Chili con carne?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Chili con carne (300 g) has 312 calories. It is easy to count that two Chili con carne have about 624 calories and three Chili con carne have about 936 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Chili con carne.
- Standard serving size of Chili con carne (300 g)312 kcal
- Cup of Chili con carne (246g)256 kcal
- Half cup of Chili con carne (123g)128 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Chili con carne29 kcal
- Half of medium size Chili con carne156 kcal
- Small size Chili con carne (240g)249.6 kcal
- Big size Chili con carne (390g)405.6 kcal
- Two medium size Chili con carne624 kcal
- Three medium size Chili con carne936 kcal
- Four medium size Chili con carne1248 kcal
- Five medium size Chili con carne1560 kcal
Protein in Chili con carne
Chili con carne has 6.88 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Chili con carne (300 g) you can see that you will get about 20.6 g of protein.
Carbs in Chili con carne
Chili con carne has 10.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Chili con carne (300 g) has about 32.1 g of carbs.
Fat in Chili con carne
Chili con carne has 3.81 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Chili con carne (300 g) has about 11.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of Chili con carne (300 g) has:312kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Chili con carne with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how Chili con carne looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does instant soup have?
- Calories in a half of corn tortilla
- Calories in whole corn tortilla
- Calories for one, two or more corn tortillas
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tofu?
- How much fat in donut?
- How much protein in hummus?
- What is weight of baguette?
- Egg yolk calories per ounce (oz)
- Goose liver calories per serving size