Shrimp Sushi Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Shrimp sushi roll: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one shrimp sushi roll, 1 piece and more
How many calories in shrimp sushi roll?
In particular, medium size shrimp sushi roll (190 g) has about 190 calories.
It is about 8% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size shrimp sushi roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3.5 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 10 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 27 minutes, swim for about 22 minutes or run for 19 minutes.
See all nutrition data of shrimp sushi roll on charts.
Shrimp sushi roll: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||15.67 g||~ 4.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.7 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||0.55 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Protein||7.01 g||~ 2 g|
|Water||75.01 g||~ 21.3 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 shrimp sushi roll?
As I wrote before medium size shrimp sushi roll (190 g) has 190 calories. It is easy to count that two shrimp sushi roll have about 380 calories and three shrimp sushi roll have about 570 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five shrimp sushi roll.
- Medium size shrimp sushi roll (190 g)190 kcal
- Shrimp sushi roll 1 piece (26g)26 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of shrimp sushi roll28 kcal
- Half of medium size shrimp sushi roll95 kcal
- Small size shrimp sushi roll (152g)152 kcal
- Big size shrimp sushi roll (247g)247 kcal
- Two medium size shrimp sushi roll380 kcal
- Three medium size shrimp sushi roll570 kcal
- Four medium size shrimp sushi roll760 kcal
- Five medium size shrimp sushi roll950 kcal
Protein in shrimp sushi roll
Shrimp sushi roll has 7.01 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size shrimp sushi roll (190 g) you can see that you will get about 13.3 g of protein.
Carbs in shrimp sushi roll
Shrimp sushi roll has 15.67 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size shrimp sushi roll (190 g) has about 29.8 g of carbs.
Fat in shrimp sushi roll
Shrimp sushi roll has 0.55 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size shrimp sushi roll (190 g) has about 1 g of fat.
medium size shrimp sushi roll (190 g) has:190kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
shrimp sushi roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.023 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.869 mg
- Vitaminium B60.079 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.5 mg
- Vitaminium E0.58 mg
Energy content of shrimp sushi roll
- 66% CARBS
- 29% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
shrimp sushi roll - minerals per 100g
- Potassium53 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium25 mg
- Sodium359 mg
- Iron0.2 mg
Interesting charts - compare shrimp sushi roll with other Sushi
When you look at charts below you will see how shrimp sushi roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does prosecco have?
- Calories in tablespoon of carob flour
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in chicken salad?
- How much fat in baby carrot?
- How much protein in cooked sweet potato?
- What is weight of fried chicken wing?
- Boiled okra calories per ounce (oz)
- Nonfat frozen yogurt calories per serving size