Deli Turkey: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Deli turkey: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice and more
How many calories in deli turkey?
For example, standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g) has about 60 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of deli turkey is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 9 minutes, swim for about 7 minutes or run for 6 minutes.
See all nutrition data of deli turkey on charts.
Deli turkey: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of deli turkey?
As I wrote before 100g has 106 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice, cup or half cup of deli turkey.
- Standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g)60 kcal
- Slice of deli turkey (10g)11 kcal
- Cup of deli turkey (172g)182 kcal
- Half cup of deli turkey (86g)91 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of deli turkey30 kcal
- 10g of deli turkey11 kcal
- 20g of deli turkey21 kcal
- 50g of deli turkey53 kcal
- 100g of deli turkey106 kcal
Protein in deli turkey
Deli turkey has 14.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g) you can see that you will get about 8.4 g of protein.
Carbs in deli turkey
Deli turkey has 2.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g) has about 1.3 g of carbs.
Fat in deli turkey
Deli turkey has 3.77 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g) has about 2.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g) has:60kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
deli turkey - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.038 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.145 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.15 mg
- Vitaminium B60.41 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.13 mg
Energy content of deli turkey
- 9% CARBS
- 58% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
deli turkey - minerals per 100g
- Potassium371 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium898 mg
- Iron0.42 mg
Interesting charts - compare deli turkey with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how deli turkey looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tuna salad with egg have?
- Calories in a half of 1% milk
- Calories in whole 1% milk
- Calories for one, two or more 1% milk
- Calories in tablespoon of 1% milk
- Calories in glass of 1% milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mushrooms?
- How much fat in cooked ham?
- How much protein in fried haddock?
- What is weight of boiled zucchini?
- Frozen cherries calories per ounce (oz)
- Ice cream cake calories per serving size