Deli Turkey: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in deli turkey?
100g of deli turkey has about 106 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, slice | cup | half cup
For example, standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g) has about 60 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 60 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from deli turkey is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 3 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about deli turkey nutrition.
See all nutrition data of deli turkey on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Deli Turkey (57 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g)|
|Carbs Total||2.2 g||0.62 g||1.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||3.77 g||1.07 g||2.1 g|
|Protein||14.81 g||4.2 g||8.4 g|
|Water||75.98 g||21.54 g||43.3 g|
deli turkey - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.038 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.145 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)7.15 mg
- Vit B60.41 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vit E0.13 mg
Energy content of deli turkey
- 9% CARBS
- 58% PROTEIN
- 33% FAT
deli turkey - minerals per 100g
- Potassium371 mg
- Magnessium19 mg
- Calcium14 mg
- Sodium898 mg
- Iron0.42 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 deli turkey?
As I wrote before standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g) has 60 calories. It is easy to count that two deli turkey have about 120 calories and three deli turkey have about 180 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five deli turkey.
- Standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g)60 kcal
- Slice of deli turkey (10g)11 kcal
- Cup of deli turkey (172g)182 kcal
- Half cup of deli turkey (86g)91 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of deli turkey30 kcal
- Half of medium size deli turkey30 kcal
- Small size deli turkey (46g)48 kcal
- Big size deli turkey (74g)78 kcal
- Two medium size deli turkey120 kcal
- Three medium size deli turkey180 kcal
- Four medium size deli turkey240 kcal
- Five medium size deli turkey300 kcal
Protein in deli turkey
Deli turkey has 14.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g) you can see that you will get about 8.4 g of protein.
Carbs in deli turkey
Deli turkey has 2.2 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g) has about 1.3 g of carbs.
Fat in deli turkey
Deli turkey has 3.77 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g) has about 2.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of deli turkey (57 g) has:60kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare deli turkey with other cold cuts
When you look at charts below you will see how deli turkey looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tuna salad with egg have?
- Calories in a half of 1% milk
- Calories in whole 1% milk
- Calories for one, two or more 1% milk
- Calories in tablespoon of 1% milk
- Calories in glass of 1% milk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mushrooms?
- How much fat in cooked ham?
- How much protein in fried haddock?
- What is weight of boiled zucchini?
- Frozen cherries calories per ounce (oz)
- Ice cream cake calories per serving size