Banana vs Raspberry: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Banana vs raspberries - where is more calories?
At first glance, you can see that in banana is much more calories than in raspberries.
Banana has 89 kcal per 100g and raspberries 52 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 71 %.
In banana and in raspberries most calories came from carbs.
banana or raspberries - where is more nutrients?
- Calories: banana - 71% more than raspberries
- Carbohydrates: banana - 91% more than raspberries
- Fat: raspberries - 97% more than banana
- Dietary fiber: raspberries - 150% more than banana
- Protein: raspberries - 10% more than banana
Banana vs raspberries nutrition, vitamins and minerals
|Carbohydrates||22.84 g||11.94 g|
|Fat||0.33 g||0.65 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.6 g||6.5 g|
|Protein||1.09 g||1.2 g|
|Calcium||5 mg||25 mg|
|Iron||0.26 mg||0.69 mg|
|Magnessium||27 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||358 mg||151 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.15 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.073 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.665 mg||0.598 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.367 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||20 mg||21 mg|
|Vitaminium C||8.7 mg||26.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.1 mg||1.42 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.5 mg||7.8 mg|
|Beta karoten||26 mg||16 mg|
It is aslo easy to see see that in banana is less protein than in raspberries.
There is 1.2g per 100g of raspberries and 1.09g per 100g of banana so using simple math we can see that difference is about 10 %.
In banana is more carbohydrates than in raspberries.
There is 11.94g/100g of carbohydrates in raspberries and 22.84g/100g in banana so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 91 %.
In banana is less fats than in raspberries.
The tables above show us that there is 0.65g/100g of fats in raspberries and 0.33g/100g in banana. In this case difference is about 97 %.
See tables below to compare banana with raspberries in details.
- Carbohydrates22.84 g
- Fat0.33 g
- Dietary fiber2.6 g
- Protein1.09 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | mashed | cup | sliced
- 93% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 3% FAT
Vitamins: raspberries vs banana
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): banana 92% more than raspberries
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): banana 11% more than raspberries
- Vitaminium B6: banana 567% more than raspberries
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): raspberries 5% more than banana
- Vitaminium C: raspberries 201% more than banana
- Vitaminium E: raspberries 1320% more than banana
- Vitaminium K: raspberries 1460% more than banana
- Beta karoten: banana 63% more than raspberries
Minerals: banana vs raspberries
Compares of banana
- Banana vs Apple
- Banana vs Apricot
- Banana vs Avocado
- Banana vs Blackberries
- Banana vs Blueberries
- Banana vs Melon
- see all compares of banana
Compares of raspberries
- Calories from Banana
- Calories of Apple
- Calories in Blackberries
- Blackcurrant calories per 100g
- Blueberries carbs per 100g
- Melon protein per 100g
- Cherimoya fat per 100g
- How many calories do cherries have?
- Calories in a half of dates
- Calories in whole dates
- Calories for one, two or more dates
- Calories in handful of dates
- How much protein in durian?