Pineapple vs Raspberry: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Pineapple
At first glance, you can see that in pineapple is just a little less calories than in raspberry.
Pineapple has 50 kcal per 100g and raspberry 52 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 4%.
In pineapple and in raspberry most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pineapple with raspberry in details.
Fact 2: Pineapple And Raspberry Nutrition Difference
Raspberry vs Pineapple: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.52 g||11.94 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||0.65 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||6.5 g|
|Protein||0.54 g||1.2 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||25 mg|
|Iron||0.29 mg||0.69 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||22 mg|
|Potassium||109 mg||151 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.12 mg||0.42 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.018 mg||0.038 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.5 mg||0.598 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.112 mg||0.055 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||18 mg||21 mg|
|Vitaminium C||47.8 mg||26.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.02 mg||1.42 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.07 mg||7.8 mg|
|Beta karoten||35 mg||16 mg|
Less protein in pineapple
It is aslo easy to see see that in pineapple is less protein than in raspberry.
There is 1.2g per 100g of raspberry and 0.54g per 100g of pineapple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 122%.
More carbohydrates in pineapple
In pineapple is more carbohydrates than in raspberry.
There is 11.94g/100g of carbohydrates in raspberry and 13.52g/100g in pineapple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 13%.
Less fat in pineapple
In pineapple is less fats than in raspberry.
The tables above show us that there is 0.65g/100g of fats in raspberry and 0.12g/100g in pineapple. In this case difference is about 442%.
- Carbohydrates13.52 g
- Fat0.12 g
- Dietary fiber1.4 g
- Protein0.54 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | chunks
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: raspberry vs pineapple
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): raspberry 111% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): raspberry 20% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium B6: pineapple 104% more than raspberry
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): raspberry 17% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium C: pineapple 82% more than raspberry
- Vitaminium E: raspberry 7000% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium K: raspberry 11043% more than pineapple
- Beta karoten: pineapple 119% more than raspberry
Minerals: pineapple vs raspberry
Compares of pineapple
- Pineapple vs Apple
- Pineapple vs Apricot
- Pineapple vs Avocado
- Pineapple vs Banana
- Pineapple vs Blackberry
- Pineapple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of pineapple
Compares of raspberry
- Calories from Pineapple
- Calories of Plum
- Calories in Pomegranate
- Quince fruit calories per 100g
- Raspberry carbs per 100g
- Sapodilla protein per 100g
- Carambola fat per 100g
- How many calories does strawberry have?
- Calories in a half of watermelon
- Calories in whole watermelon
- Calories for one, two or more watermelons
- Calories in slice of watermelon
- How much protein in artichoke?