Whole Milk vs Coconut Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Whole milk
At first glance, you can see that in whole milk is much less calories than in coconut milk.
Whole milk has 61 kcal per 100g and coconut milk 197 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 223%.
In whole milk and in coconut milk most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare whole milk with coconut milk in details.
Fact 2: Whole milk And Coconut milk Nutrition Difference
Coconut milk vs Whole milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Whole milk||Coconut milk|
|Carbohydrates||4.46 g||2.81 g|
|Fat||3.46 g||21.33 g|
|Protein||3.1 g||2.02 g|
|Water||88.2 g||72.88 g|
|Calcium||101 mg||18 mg|
|Iron||0.05 mg||3.3 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||46 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||14 mg|
|Potassium||253 mg||220 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg||13 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||14 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.02 mg||0.022 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.043 mg||0.637 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.034 mg||0.028 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.014 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||1 mg|
More protein in whole milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in whole milk is more protein than in coconut milk.
There is 2.02g per 100g of coconut milk and 3.1g per 100g of whole milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 53%.
More carbohydrates in whole milk
In whole milk is more carbohydrates than in coconut milk.
There is 2.81g/100g of carbohydrates in coconut milk and 4.46g/100g in whole milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 59%.
Less fat in whole milk
In whole milk is less fats than in coconut milk.
The tables above show us that there is 21.33g/100g of fats in coconut milk and 3.46g/100g in whole milk. In this case difference is about 516%.
- Carbohydrates4.46 g
- Fat3.46 g
- Protein3.1 g
- Water88.2 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 29% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Vitamins: coconut milk vs whole milk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): coconut milk 10% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): coconut milk 1381% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B6: whole milk 21% more than coconut milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): coconut milk 180% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium C: coconut milk 11% more than whole milk
Minerals: whole milk vs coconut milk
- Calcium: whole milk 461% more than coconut milk
- Iron: coconut milk 6500% more than whole milk
- Magnessium: coconut milk 820% more than whole milk
- Phosphorus: coconut milk 4567% more than whole milk
- Potassium: whole milk 15% more than coconut milk
- Sodium: coconut milk 333% more than whole milk
- Zink: coconut milk 4567% more than whole milk
Compares of whole milk
- Whole Milk vs Cottage Cheese
- Whole Milk vs Gouda Cheese
- Whole Milk vs Buttermilk
- Whole Milk vs Goat Milk
- Whole Milk vs Breast Milk
- Whole Milk vs Sheep Milk
- see all compares of whole milk
Compares of coconut milk
- Calories from Whole milk
- Calories of Chicken
- Calories in Lemon juice
- Coffee calories per 100g
- Cocoa carbs per 100g
- Stromboli protein per 100g
- Moo Goo Gai Pan fat per 100g
- How many calories does Boost have?
- Calories in a half of chicken patty
- Calories in whole chicken patty
- Calories for one, two or more chicken patties
- How much protein in brandy and cola?
- Whole Milk vs Skimmed Milk nutrition
- Whole Milk vs 1% Milk calories
- Whole Milk vs 2% Milk protein
- Whole Milk vs Coffee Creamer sugar
- Whole Milk vs Chobani Yogurt vitamins
- Buttermilk vs Skimmed Milk dietary fiber
- Goat Cheese vs Cream Cheese vitaminium C
- Goat Cheese vs Paneer Cheese magnessium
- Goat Cheese vs Ricotta Cheese potassium