Gouda Cheese vs Whole Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Gouda cheese
At first glance, you can see that in gouda cheese is much more calories than in whole milk.
Gouda cheese has 356 kcal per 100g and whole milk 61 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 484%.
In gouda cheese and in whole milk most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare gouda cheese with whole milk in details.
Fact 2: Gouda cheese And Whole milk Nutrition Difference
Whole milk vs Gouda cheese: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Gouda cheese||Whole milk|
|Carbohydrates||2.22 g||4.46 g|
|Fat||27.44 g||3.46 g|
|Protein||24.94 g||3.1 g|
|Water||41.46 g||88.2 g|
|Calcium||700 mg||101 mg|
|Iron||0.24 mg||0.05 mg|
|Magnessium||29 mg||5 mg|
|Phosphorus||2.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Potassium||121 mg||253 mg|
|Sodium||819 mg||3 mg|
|Zink||2.3 mg||0.3 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.02 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.334 mg||0.105 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.063 mg||0.043 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.08 mg||0.034 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.021 mg||0.005 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.24 mg||0.08 mg|
More protein in gouda cheese
It is aslo easy to see see that in gouda cheese is more protein than in whole milk.
There is 3.1g per 100g of whole milk and 24.94g per 100g of gouda cheese so using simple math we can see that difference is about 705%.
Less carbohydrates in gouda cheese
In gouda cheese is less carbohydrates than in whole milk.
There is 4.46g/100g of carbohydrates in whole milk and 2.22g/100g in gouda cheese so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 101%.
More fat in gouda cheese
In gouda cheese is more fats than in whole milk.
The tables above show us that there is 3.46g/100g of fats in whole milk and 27.44g/100g in gouda cheese. In this case difference is about 693%.
- Carbohydrates2.22 g
- Fat27.44 g
- Protein24.94 g
- Water41.46 g
100g | ounce | slice | cup | shredded
- 2% CARBS.
- 28% PROTEIN
- 69% FAT
Vitamins: whole milk vs gouda cheese
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): gouda cheese 50% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): gouda cheese 218% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): gouda cheese 47% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B6: gouda cheese 135% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): gouda cheese 320% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium E: gouda cheese 200% more than whole milk
Minerals: gouda cheese vs whole milk
- Calcium: gouda cheese 593% more than whole milk
- Iron: gouda cheese 380% more than whole milk
- Magnessium: gouda cheese 480% more than whole milk
- Phosphorus: gouda cheese 667% more than whole milk
- Potassium: whole milk 109% more than gouda cheese
- Sodium: gouda cheese 27200% more than whole milk
- Zink: gouda cheese 667% more than whole milk
Compares of gouda cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Blue Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Brie
- Gouda Cheese vs Camembert
- Gouda Cheese vs White Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Cottage Cheese
- Gouda Cheese vs Edam Cheese
- see all compares of gouda cheese
Compares of whole milk
- Calories from Gouda cheese
- Calories of Avocado oil
- Calories in Dried cranberries
- Whisky (whiskey) calories per 100g
- Horseflesh carbs per 100g
- Sierra Mist protein per 100g
- Pumpkin bread fat per 100g
- How many calories does coconut flour have?
- Calories in a half of cooked wild rice
- Calories in whole cooked wild rice
- Calories for one, two or more cooked wild rice
- How much protein in cooked soba noodles?