Coconut Milk vs Skim Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
More Calories in Coconut milk
At first glance, you can see that in coconut milk is much more calories than in skimmed milk.
Coconut milk has 197 kcal per 100g and skimmed milk 34 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 479%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in coconut milk cames from fat and in skimmed milk from protein.
See tables below to compare coconut milk with skimmed milk in details.
Coconut milk And Skimmed milk Nutrition Difference
coconut milk - 479% more than skimmed milk
skimmed milk - 77% more than coconut milk
coconut milk - 26563% more than skimmed milk
skimmed milk - 67% more than coconut milk
skimmed milk - 25% more than coconut milk
Skimmed milk vs Coconut milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Coconut milk||Skim milk|
|Carbohydrates||2.81 g||4.96 g|
|Fat||21.33 g||0.08 g|
|Protein||2.02 g||3.37 g|
|Water||72.88 g||90.84 g|
|Calcium||18 mg||122 mg|
|Iron||3.3 mg||0.03 mg|
|Magnessium||46 mg||11 mg|
|Potassium||220 mg||156 mg|
|Sodium||13 mg||42 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.022 mg||0.045 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.637 mg||0.094 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.028 mg||0.037 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.014 mg||0.005 mg|
Less protein in coconut milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in coconut milk is less protein than in skimmed milk.
There is 3.37g per 100g of skimmed milk and 2.02g per 100g of coconut milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 67%.
Less carbohydrates in coconut milk
In coconut milk is less carbohydrates than in skimmed milk.
There is 4.96g/100g of carbohydrates in skimmed milk and 2.81g/100g in coconut milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 77%.
More fat in coconut milk
In coconut milk is more fats than in skimmed milk.
The tables above show us that there is 0.08g/100g of fats in skimmed milk and 21.33g/100g in coconut milk. In this case difference is about 26563%.
- Carbohydrates2.81 g
- Fat21.33 g
- Protein2.02 g
- Water72.88 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | half cup
- 5% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 91% FAT
- Carbohydrates4.96 g
- Fat0.08 g
- Protein3.37 g
- Water90.84 g
100g | ounce | standard serving size | tablespoon | half cup | glass 16 oz
- 58% CARBS
- 40% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: skimmed milk vs coconut milk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine):
skimmed milk - 105% more than coconut milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin):
coconut milk - 578% more than skimmed milk
- Vitaminium B6:
skimmed milk - 32% more than coconut milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid):
coconut milk - 180% more than skimmed milk
Minerals: coconut milk vs skimmed milk
skimmed milk - 578% more than coconut milk
coconut milk - 10900% more than skimmed milk
coconut milk - 318% more than skimmed milk
coconut milk - 41% more than skimmed milk
skimmed milk - 223% more than coconut milk
Compares of coconut milk
- Coconut Milk vs Coconut Water
- Coconut Milk vs Almond Milk
- Coconut Milk vs Peanut Milk
- Coconut Milk vs Oat Milk
- Coconut Milk vs Rice Milk
- Coconut Milk vs Cola
- see all compares of coconut milk
Compares of skimmed milk
- Calories from Coconut milk
- Calories of Squid
- Calories in Agave syrup
- Zebra cakes calories per 100g
- Cucumber sushi roll carbs per 100g
- Cutie clementine protein per 100g
- Ricotta cheese fat per 100g
- How many calories do kalamata olives have?
- Calories in a half of Chalupa
- Calories in whole Chalupa
- Calories for one, two or more Chalupas
- How much protein in beef salad?
- Mozzarella vs American Cheese nutrition
- Mozzarella vs Provolone Cheese calories
- Mozzarella vs Paneer Cheese protein
- Mozzarella vs Ricotta Cheese sugar
- Mozzarella vs Queso Fresco Cheese vitamins
- Mozzarella vs Sharp Cheddar Cheese dietary fiber
- Halloumi vs Paneer Cheese vitaminium C
- Halloumi vs Queso Fresco Cheese magnessium
- Mascarpone vs Cream Cheese potassium
Healthy diet and healthy lifestyle promoter