Whole Milk vs Sheep's Milk: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Whole milk
At first glance, you can see that in whole milk is much less calories than in sheep milk.
Whole milk has 61 kcal per 100g and sheep milk 108 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 77%.
In whole milk and in sheep's milk most calories came from fat.
See tables below to compare whole milk with sheep milk in details.
Fact 2: Whole milk And Sheep milk Nutrition Difference
Sheep milk vs Whole milk: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Whole milk||Sheep's milk|
|Carbohydrates||4.46 g||5.36 g|
|Fat||3.46 g||7 g|
|Protein||3.1 g||5.98 g|
|Water||88.2 g||80.7 g|
|Calcium||101 mg||193 mg|
|Iron||0.05 mg||0.1 mg|
|Magnessium||5 mg||18 mg|
|Phosphorus||0.3 mg||44 mg|
|Potassium||253 mg||137 mg|
|Sodium||3 mg||44 mg|
|Zink||0.3 mg||44 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.02 mg||0.065 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.105 mg||0.355 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.043 mg||0.417 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.034 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.005 mg||0.007 mg|
|Vitaminium C||0.9 mg||4.2 mg|
Less protein in whole milk
It is aslo easy to see see that in whole milk is less protein than in sheep milk.
There is 5.98g per 100g of sheep milk and 3.1g per 100g of whole milk so using simple math we can see that difference is about 93%.
Less carbohydrates in whole milk
In whole milk is less carbohydrates than in sheep milk.
There is 5.36g/100g of carbohydrates in sheep milk and 4.46g/100g in whole milk so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 20%.
Less fat in whole milk
In whole milk is less fats than in sheep milk.
The tables above show us that there is 7g/100g of fats in sheep milk and 3.46g/100g in whole milk. In this case difference is about 102%.
- Carbohydrates4.46 g
- Fat3.46 g
- Protein3.1 g
- Water88.2 g
100g | ounce | glass | cup | small glass | cup | half cup
- 29% CARBS.
- 20% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
Vitamins: sheep milk vs whole milk
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): sheep milk 225% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): sheep milk 238% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): sheep milk 870% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B6: sheep milk 76% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): sheep milk 40% more than whole milk
- Vitaminium C: sheep milk 367% more than whole milk
Minerals: whole milk vs sheep milk
- Calcium: sheep milk 91% more than whole milk
- Iron: sheep milk 100% more than whole milk
- Magnessium: sheep milk 260% more than whole milk
- Phosphorus: sheep milk 14567% more than whole milk
- Potassium: whole milk 85% more than sheep milk
- Sodium: sheep milk 1367% more than whole milk
- Zink: sheep milk 14567% more than whole milk
Compares of whole milk
- Whole Milk vs Cottage Cheese
- Whole Milk vs Gouda Cheese
- Whole Milk vs Buttermilk
- Whole Milk vs Goat Milk
- Whole Milk vs Breast Milk
- Whole Milk vs Sheep Milk
- see all compares of whole milk
Compares of sheep's milk
- Calories from Whole milk
- Calories of Chicken
- Calories in Lemon juice
- Coffee calories per 100g
- Cocoa carbs per 100g
- Stromboli protein per 100g
- Moo Goo Gai Pan fat per 100g
- How many calories does Boost have?
- Calories in a half of chicken patty
- Calories in whole chicken patty
- Calories for one, two or more chicken patties
- How much protein in brandy and cola?