Split Pea Soup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Split pea soup: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in split pea soup?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g) has about 158 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of split pea soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 23 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
Split pea soup: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of split pea soup?
As I wrote before 100g has 61 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of split pea soup.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g)158 kcal
- Half cup of split pea soup (259g)79 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of split pea soup17 kcal
- 10g of split pea soup6 kcal
- 20g of split pea soup12 kcal
- 50g of split pea soup31 kcal
- 100g of split pea soup61 kcal
Protein in split pea soup
Split pea soup has 3.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g) you can see that you will get about 8.3 g of protein.
Carbs in split pea soup
Split pea soup has 9.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g) has about 25.6 g of carbs.
Fat in split pea soup
Split pea soup has 1.09 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g) has about 2.8 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g) has:158kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
split pea soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.025 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.462 mg
- Vitaminium B60.02 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.6 mg
- Vitaminium E0.09 mg
Energy content of split pea soup
- 64% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
split pea soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium71 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium336 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
Does split pea soup cause weight gain? How it affects your diet?
Number of calories in split pea soup is one of the highest from all products in Soups category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Soups, split pea soup seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Soups.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If split pea soup contains nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vegetarian burrito have?
- Calories in a half of rice noodles
- Calories in whole rice noodles
- Calories for one, two or more rice noodles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in tuna in oil?
- How much fat in rotisserie chicken wing?
- How much protein in Dunkin?
- What is weight of roasted eggplant?
- Roasted brussless sprouts calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled sweet potato calories per serving size