Split Pea Soup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in split pea soup?
For example, standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g) has about 158 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 158 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from split pea soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about split pea soup nutrition.
See all nutrition data of split pea soup on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Split Pea Soup (259 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g)|
|Carbs Total||9.88 g||2.8 g||25.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.9 g||0.54 g||4.9 g|
|Fat||1.09 g||0.31 g||2.8 g|
|Protein||3.2 g||0.91 g||8.3 g|
|Water||84.55 g||23.97 g||219 g|
split pea soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.04 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.025 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.462 mg
- Vit B60.02 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit C0.6 mg
- Vit E0.09 mg
Energy content of split pea soup
- 64% CARBS
- 21% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
split pea soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium71 mg
- Magnessium15 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium336 mg
- Iron0.73 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 split pea soup?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g) has 158 calories. It is easy to count that two split pea soup have about 316 calories and three split pea soup have about 474 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five split pea soup.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g)158 kcal
- Half cup of split pea soup (129.5g)79 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of split pea soup17 kcal
- Half of medium size split pea soup79 kcal
- Small size split pea soup (207g)126.4 kcal
- Big size split pea soup (337g)205.4 kcal
- Two medium size split pea soup316 kcal
- Three medium size split pea soup474 kcal
- Four medium size split pea soup632 kcal
- Five medium size split pea soup790 kcal
Protein in split pea soup
Split pea soup has 3.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g) you can see that you will get about 8.3 g of protein.
Carbs in split pea soup
Split pea soup has 9.88 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g) has about 25.6 g of carbs.
Fat in split pea soup
Split pea soup has 1.09 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g) has about 2.8 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of split pea soup (259 g) has:158kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare split pea soup with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how split pea soup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does quesadilla with chicken have?
- Calories in a half of Chili con carne
- Calories in whole Chili con carne
- Calories for one, two or more Chili con carne
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in pita bread?
- How much fat in fried rice?
- How much protein in cantaloupe?
- What is weight of fried green tomato?
- Grilled mahi mahi calories per ounce (oz)
- Boiled beets calories per serving size