Poached Egg: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Poached egg: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one poached egg, cup and more
How many calories in poached egg?
For instance, medium size poached egg (51 g) has about 72 calories.
It is about 3% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size poached egg is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 3.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 10 minutes, swim for about 8 minutes or run for 7 minutes.
See all nutrition data of poached egg on charts.
Poached egg: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.72 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Fat||9.44 g||~ 2.7 g|
|Protein||12.47 g||~ 3.5 g|
|Water||75.58 g||~ 21.4 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 poached eggs?
As I wrote before medium size poached egg (51 g) have 72 calories. It is easy to count that two poached eggs have about 144 calories and three poached eggs have about 216 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five poached eggs.
- Medium size poached egg (51 g)72 kcal
- Cup of poached egg (261g)371 kcal
- Half cup of poached egg (130.5g)185 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of poached eggs40 kcal
- Half of medium size poached egg36 kcal
- Small size poached egg (41g)57.6 kcal
- Big size poached egg (66g)93.6 kcal
- Two medium size poached eggs144 kcal
- Three medium size poached eggs216 kcal
- Four medium size poached eggs288 kcal
- Five medium size poached eggs360 kcal
Protein in poached egg
Poached eggs have 12.47 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size poached egg (51 g) you can see that you will get about 6.4 g of protein.
Carbs in poached eggs
Poached eggs have 0.72 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size poached egg (51 g) has about 0.4 g of carbs.
Fat in poached eggs
Poached eggs have 9.44 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size poached egg (51 g) has about 4.8 g of fat.
medium size poached egg (51 g) has:72kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
poached egg - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.034 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.431 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.071 mg
- Vitaminium B60.16 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.035 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.04 mg
Energy content of poached egg
- 2% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 62% FAT
poached egg - minerals per 100g
- Potassium137 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium56 mg
- Sodium429 mg
- Iron1.74 mg
Interesting charts - compare poached egg with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how poached egg looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does tuna in oil have?
- Calories in a half of Dunkin
- Calories in whole Dunkin
- Calories for one, two or more Dunkin
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted eggplant?
- How much fat in roasted brussless sprouts?
- How much protein in boiled sweet potato?
- What is weight of frozen waffles?
- Oyster cracker calories per ounce (oz)
- Rice crackers calories per serving size