Oatmeal Cookie: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in oatmeal cookie?
100g of oatmeal cookies have about 450 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | one oatmeal cookie | cup | half cup
To illustrate, medium size oatmeal cookie (30 g) has about 135 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 135 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from oatmeal cookie is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about oatmeal cookie nutrition.
See all nutrition data of oatmeal cookie on charts.
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 oatmeal cookies?
As I wrote before medium size oatmeal cookie (30 g) have 135 calories. It is easy to count that two oatmeal cookies have about 270 calories and three oatmeal cookies have about 405 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five oatmeal cookies.
- Cup of oatmeal cookie (131g)590 kcal
- Half cup of oatmeal cookie (65.5g)295 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oatmeal cookies128 kcal
- Half of medium size oatmeal cookie67.5 kcal
- Small size oatmeal cookie (24g)108 kcal
- Big size oatmeal cookie (39g)175.5 kcal
- Two medium size oatmeal cookies270 kcal
- Three medium size oatmeal cookies405 kcal
- Four medium size oatmeal cookies540 kcal
- Five medium size oatmeal cookies675 kcal
Protein in oatmeal cookie
Oatmeal cookies have 6.2 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size oatmeal cookie (30 g) you can see that you will get about 1.9 g of protein.
Carbs in oatmeal cookies
Oatmeal cookies have 68.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size oatmeal cookie (30 g) has about 20.6 g of carbs.
Fat in oatmeal cookies
Oatmeal cookies have 18.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size oatmeal cookie (30 g) has about 5.4 g of fat.
Interesting charts - compare oatmeal cookie with other Cookies
When you look at charts below you will see how oatmeal cookie looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does skinless chicken breast have?
- Calories in a half of Pad Thai with seafood
- Calories in whole Pad Thai with seafood
- Calories for one, two or more Pad Thai with seafood
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in Quarter Pounder?
- How much fat in chocolate chip cookie?
- How much protein in baby potatoes?
- What is weight of fried eggplant?
- Roasted cauliflower calories per ounce (oz)
- Dried papaya calories per serving size