Cheez-It: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cheez-It: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, 1 piece , package and more
How many calories in Cheez-It?
In particular, standard serving size of Cheez-It (1 oz) has about 137 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Cheez-It is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Cheez-It on charts.
Cheez-It: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||59.42 g||~ 16.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||22.74 g||~ 6.4 g|
|Protein||10.93 g||~ 3.1 g|
|Water||3.55 g||~ 1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, 1 piece , package or packet of Cheez-It?
As I wrote before 100g has 489 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, 1 piece , package or packet of Cheez-It.
- Standard serving size of Cheez-It (1 oz)137 kcal
- Cheez-It 1 piece (1g)5 kcal
- Cheez-It package (28g)137 kcal
- Cheez-It packet (28g)137 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Cheez-It139 kcal
- 10g of Cheez-It49 kcal
- 20g of Cheez-It98 kcal
- 50g of Cheez-It245 kcal
- 100g of Cheez-It489 kcal
Protein in Cheez-It
Cheez-It has 10.93 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Cheez-It (1 oz) you can see that you will get about 3.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Cheez-It
Cheez-It has 59.42 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Cheez-It (1 oz) has about 16.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Cheez-It
Cheez-It has 22.74 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Cheez-It (1 oz) has about 6.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of Cheez-It (1 oz) has:137kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Cheez-It - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.562 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.338 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)6.113 mg
- Vitaminium B60.17 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.241 mcg
- Vitaminium E2.19 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of Cheez-It
- 49% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 42% FAT
Cheez-It - minerals per 100g
- Potassium156 mg
- Magnessium25 mg
- Calcium136 mg
- Sodium973 mg
- Iron4.88 mg
Interesting charts - compare Cheez-It with other branded
When you look at charts below you will see how Cheez-It looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does rotisserie chicken wing have?
- Calories in a half of cantaloupe
- Calories in whole cantaloupe
- Calories for one, two or more cantaloupe
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried green tomato?
- How much fat in grilled mahi mahi?
- How much protein in boiled beet?
- What is weight of frozen garlic bread?
- Instant soup calories per ounce (oz)
- Pumpkin pudding calories per serving size