Tuna Can in Oil: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Tuna can in oil: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one tuna in oil, cup and more
How many calories in tuna in oil?
In particular, medium size tuna in oil (171 g) has about 339 calories.
It is about 14% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size tuna in oil is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 17.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 48 minutes, swim for about 40 minutes or run for 34 minutes.
See all nutrition data of tuna in oil on charts.
Tuna can in oil: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Fat||8.21 g||~ 2.3 g|
|Protein||29.13 g||~ 8.3 g|
|Water||59.83 g||~ 17 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 tuna in oil?
As I wrote before medium size tuna in oil (171 g) has 339 calories. It is easy to count that two tuna in oil have about 678 calories and three tuna in oil have about 1017 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five tuna in oil.
- Medium size tuna in oil (171 g)339 kcal
- Cup of tuna in oil (200g)396 kcal
- Half cup of tuna in oil (100g)198 kcal
- Tuna in oil can (171g)339 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of tuna in oil56 kcal
- Half of medium size tuna in oil169.5 kcal
- Small size tuna in oil (137g)271.2 kcal
- Big size tuna in oil (222g)440.7 kcal
- Two medium size tuna in oil678 kcal
- Three medium size tuna in oil1017 kcal
- Four medium size tuna in oil1356 kcal
- Five medium size tuna in oil1695 kcal
Protein in tuna in oil
Tuna in oil has 29.13 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size tuna in oil (171 g) you can see that you will get about 49.8 g of protein.
Carbs in tuna in oil
0 g of carbs - tuna in oil has no carbohydrates.
Fat in tuna in oil
Tuna in oil has 8.21 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size tuna in oil (171 g) has about 14 g of fat.
medium size tuna in oil (171 g) has:339kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
tuna in oil - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.038 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.12 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)12.4 mg
- Vitaminium B60.11 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.005 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.87 mg
- Vitaminium K0.044 mg
Energy content of tuna in oil
- 0% CARBS
- 61% PROTEIN
- 39% FAT
tuna in oil - minerals per 100g
- Potassium207 mg
- Magnessium31 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium416 mg
- Iron1.39 mg
Interesting charts - compare tuna in oil with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how tuna in oil looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.