Chocolate Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Chocolate milk: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass, half cup and more
How many calories in chocolate milk?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of chocolate milk (250 g) has about 168 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of chocolate milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 24 minutes, swim for about 20 minutes or run for 17 minutes.
See all nutrition data of chocolate milk on charts.
Chocolate milk: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||13.46 g||~ 3.8 g|
|Protein||3.39 g||~ 1 g|
|Water||82.34 g||~ 23.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, glass or half cup of chocolate milk?
As I wrote before 100g has 67 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, glass or half cup of chocolate milk.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of chocolate milk (250 g)168 kcal
- Glass full of chocolate milk (220g)147 kcal
- Half cup of chocolate milk (125g)84 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chocolate milk19 kcal
- 10g of chocolate milk7 kcal
- 20g of chocolate milk13 kcal
- 50g of chocolate milk34 kcal
- 100g of chocolate milk67 kcal
Protein in chocolate milk
Chocolate milk has 3.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of chocolate milk (250 g) you can see that you will get about 8.5 g of protein.
Carbs in chocolate milk
Chocolate milk has 13.46 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of chocolate milk (250 g) has about 33.7 g of carbs.
Fat in chocolate milk
0 g of fat - chocolate milk has no fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of chocolate milk (250 g) has:168kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
chocolate milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.045 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.166 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.164 mg
- Vitaminium B60.024 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vitaminium C1 mg
- Vitaminium E0.04 mg
Energy content of chocolate milk
- 80% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
chocolate milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium182 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium127 mg
- Sodium110 mg
- Iron0.27 mg
Interesting charts - compare chocolate milk with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how chocolate milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does hot chili pepper have?
- Calories in a half of chicken wing
- Calories in whole chicken wing
- Calories for one, two or more chicken wings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cornbread?
- How much fat in fried chicken breast?
- How much protein in boiled vegetables?
- What is weight of frozen chicken nuggets?
- Nutty Buddy bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Egg noodles calories per serving size