Chocolate Milk: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in chocolate milk?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size (1 cup) of chocolate milk (250 g) has about 168 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 168 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from chocolate milk is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 8.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about chocolate milk nutrition.
See all nutrition data of chocolate milk on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Chocolate Milk (250 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of chocolate milk (250 g)|
|Carbs Total||13.46 g||3.82 g||33.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Protein||3.39 g||0.96 g||8.5 g|
|Water||82.34 g||23.34 g||205.9 g|
chocolate milk - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.045 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.166 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.164 mg
- Vit B60.024 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vit C1 mg
- Vit E0.04 mg
Energy content of chocolate milk
- 80% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
chocolate milk - minerals per 100g
- Potassium182 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium127 mg
- Sodium110 mg
- Iron0.27 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 chocolate milk?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of chocolate milk (250 g) has 168 calories. It is easy to count that two chocolate milk have about 336 calories and three chocolate milk have about 504 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five chocolate milk.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of chocolate milk (250 g)168 kcal
- Glass full of chocolate milk (220g)147 kcal
- Half cup of chocolate milk (125g)84 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of chocolate milk19 kcal
- Half of medium size chocolate milk84 kcal
- Small size chocolate milk (200g)134.4 kcal
- Big size chocolate milk (325g)218.4 kcal
- Two medium size chocolate milk336 kcal
- Three medium size chocolate milk504 kcal
- Four medium size chocolate milk672 kcal
- Five medium size chocolate milk840 kcal
Protein in chocolate milk
Chocolate milk has 3.39 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of chocolate milk (250 g) you can see that you will get about 8.5 g of protein.
Carbs in chocolate milk
Chocolate milk has 13.46 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of chocolate milk (250 g) has about 33.7 g of carbs.
Fat in chocolate milk
0 g of fat - chocolate milk has no fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of chocolate milk (250 g) has:168kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare chocolate milk with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how chocolate milk looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does hot chili pepper have?
- Calories in a half of chicken wing
- Calories in whole chicken wing
- Calories for one, two or more chicken wings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cornbread?
- How much fat in fried chicken breast?
- How much protein in boiled vegetables?
- What is weight of frozen chicken nuggets?
- Nutty Buddy bar calories per ounce (oz)
- Egg noodles calories per serving size