Coffee Creamer: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in coffee creamer?
100g of coffee creamer has about 136 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, tablespoon | small package
For instance, standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g) has about 20 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 20 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from coffee creamer is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about coffee creamer nutrition.
See all nutrition data of coffee creamer on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Coffee Creamer (15 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g)|
|Carbs Total||11.38 g||3.23 g||1.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||9.97 g||2.83 g||1.5 g|
|Protein||1 g||0.28 g||0.2 g|
|Water||77.27 g||21.91 g||11.6 g|
coffee creamer - vitamins per 100g
- Vit E0.81 mg
- Vit K0.003 mg
Energy content of coffee creamer
- 33% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
coffee creamer - minerals per 100g
- Potassium191 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium67 mg
- Iron0.03 mg
Compare coffee creamer:
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 coffee creamer?
As I wrote before standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g) has 20 calories. It is easy to count that two coffee creamer have about 40 calories and three coffee creamer have about 60 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five coffee creamer.
- Standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g)20 kcal
- Tablespoon of coffee creamer (15g)20 kcal
- Coffee creamer small package (10g)14 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of coffee creamer39 kcal
- Half of medium size coffee creamer10 kcal
- Small size coffee creamer (12g)16 kcal
- Big size coffee creamer (20g)26 kcal
- Two medium size coffee creamer40 kcal
- Three medium size coffee creamer60 kcal
- Four medium size coffee creamer80 kcal
- Five medium size coffee creamer100 kcal
Protein in coffee creamer
Coffee creamer has 1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in coffee creamer
Coffee creamer has 11.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g) has about 1.7 g of carbs.
Fat in coffee creamer
Coffee creamer has 9.97 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g) has about 1.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g) has:20kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare coffee creamer with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how coffee creamer looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do roasted brussless sprouts have?
- Calories in a half of frozen waffles
- Calories in whole frozen waffles
- Calories for one, two or more frozen waffles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in oyster cracker?
- How much fat in rice crackers?
- How much protein in cheese curd?
- What is weight of cooked rice?
- Pork tenderloin calories per ounce (oz)
- Ice cream calories per serving size