Coffee Creamer: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Coffee creamer: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, tablespoon, small package and more
How many calories in coffee creamer?
For instance, standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g) has about 20 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of coffee creamer is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 cube of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you would have to bike at least 3 minutes, swim for about 2 minutes or run for 2 minutes.
See all nutrition data of coffee creamer on charts.
Coffee creamer: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||11.38 g||~ 3.2 g|
|Fat||9.97 g||~ 2.8 g|
|Protein||1 g||~ 0.3 g|
|Water||77.27 g||~ 21.9 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, tablespoon or small package of coffee creamer?
As I wrote before 100g has 136 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, tablespoon or small package of coffee creamer.
- Standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g)20 kcal
- Tablespoon of coffee creamer (15g)20 kcal
- Coffee creamer small package (10g)14 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of coffee creamer39 kcal
- 10g of coffee creamer14 kcal
- 20g of coffee creamer27 kcal
- 50g of coffee creamer68 kcal
- 100g of coffee creamer136 kcal
Protein in coffee creamer
Coffee creamer has 1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g) you can see that you will get about 0.2 g of protein.
Carbs in coffee creamer
Coffee creamer has 11.38 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g) has about 1.7 g of carbs.
Fat in coffee creamer
Coffee creamer has 9.97 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g) has about 1.5 g of fat.
standard serving size of coffee creamer (15 g) has:20kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
coffee creamer - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium E0.81 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of coffee creamer
- 33% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
coffee creamer - minerals per 100g
- Potassium191 mg
- Calcium9 mg
- Sodium67 mg
- Iron0.03 mg
Interesting charts - compare coffee creamer with other dairy
When you look at charts below you will see how coffee creamer looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do roasted brussless sprouts have?
- Calories in a half of frozen waffles
- Calories in whole frozen waffles
- Calories for one, two or more frozen waffles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in instant soup?
- How much fat in pumpkin pudding?
- How much protein in corn tortilla?
- What is weight of tofu?
- Donut calories per ounce (oz)
- Hummus calories per serving size