Rotisserie Chicken Wing: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Rotisserie chicken wing: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in rotisserie chicken wing?
For example, medium size rotisserie chicken wing (110 g) has about 283 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size rotisserie chicken wing is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 40 minutes, swim for about 33 minutes or run for 28 minutes.
Rotisserie chicken wing: calories and nutrition per 100g
Calories and nutrition per ounce (oz)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 rotisserie chicken wings?
As I wrote before medium size rotisserie chicken wing (110 g) have 283 calories. It is easy to count that two rotisserie chicken wings have about 566 calories and three rotisserie chicken wings have about 849 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five rotisserie chicken wings.
- Medium size rotisserie chicken wing (110 g)283 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of rotisserie chicken wings73 kcal
- Half of medium size rotisserie chicken wing141.5 kcal
- Small size rotisserie chicken wing (88g)226.4 kcal
- Big size rotisserie chicken wing (143g)367.9 kcal
- Two medium size rotisserie chicken wings566 kcal
- Three medium size rotisserie chicken wings849 kcal
- Four medium size rotisserie chicken wings1132 kcal
- Five medium size rotisserie chicken wings1415 kcal
Protein in rotisserie chicken wing
Rotisserie chicken wings have 23.42 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size rotisserie chicken wing (110 g) you can see that you will get about 25.8 g of protein.
Carbs in rotisserie chicken wings
Rotisserie chicken wings have 0.6 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size rotisserie chicken wing (110 g) has about 0.7 g of carbs.
Fat in rotisserie chicken wings
Rotisserie chicken wings have 18.04 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size rotisserie chicken wing (110 g) has about 19.8 g of fat.
medium size rotisserie chicken wing (110 g) has:283kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
rotisserie chicken wing - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.078 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.161 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)7.454 mg
- Vitaminium B60.212 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.008 mcg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
Energy content of rotisserie chicken wing
- 1% CARBS
- 36% PROTEIN
- 63% FAT
rotisserie chicken wing - minerals per 100g
- Potassium285 mg
- Magnessium23 mg
- Calcium33 mg
- Sodium579 mg
- Iron0.93 mg
Does rotisserie chicken wing make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in rotisserie chicken wing puts this product at the top of hight calorific Grilled. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Grilled, rotisserie chicken wing seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Grilled.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If rotisserie chicken wings contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does cheese curd have?
- Calories in a half of pork tenderloin
- Calories in whole pork tenderloin
- Calories for one, two or more pork tenderloin
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in ice cream?
- How much fat in dark bread?
- How much protein in egg yolk?
- What is weight of goose meat?
- Cherry juice calories per ounce (oz)
- Cod calories per serving size