Boiled Sweet Potato: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Boiled sweet potato: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one boiled sweet potato, tablespoon and more
How many calories in boiled sweet potato?
For example, medium size boiled sweet potato (150 g) has about 114 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size boiled sweet potato is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 6 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 16 minutes, swim for about 13 minutes or run for 11 minutes.
See all nutrition data of boiled sweet potato on charts.
Boiled sweet potato: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||17.65 g||~ 5 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.5 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.14 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||1.36 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Water||79.81 g||~ 22.6 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 boiled sweet potatoes?
As I wrote before medium size boiled sweet potato (150 g) have 114 calories. It is easy to count that two boiled sweet potatoes have about 228 calories and three boiled sweet potatoes have about 342 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five boiled sweet potatoes.
- Medium size boiled sweet potato (150 g)114 kcal
- Tablespoon of boiled sweet potato (9g)7 kcal
- Teaspoon of boiled sweet potato (3g)2 kcal
- Boiled sweet potato cup, mashed (150g)114 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of boiled sweet potatoes22 kcal
- Half of medium size boiled sweet potato57 kcal
- Small size boiled sweet potato (120g)91.2 kcal
- Big size boiled sweet potato (195g)148.2 kcal
- Two medium size boiled sweet potatoes228 kcal
- Three medium size boiled sweet potatoes342 kcal
- Four medium size boiled sweet potatoes456 kcal
- Five medium size boiled sweet potatoes570 kcal
Protein in boiled sweet potato
Boiled sweet potatoes have 1.36 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size boiled sweet potato (150 g) you can see that you will get about 2 g of protein.
Carbs in boiled sweet potatoes
Boiled sweet potatoes have 17.65 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size boiled sweet potato (150 g) has about 26.5 g of carbs.
Fat in boiled sweet potatoes
Boiled sweet potatoes have 0.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size boiled sweet potato (150 g) has about 0.2 g of fat.
medium size boiled sweet potato (150 g) has:114kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
boiled sweet potato - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.056 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.047 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.536 mg
- Vitaminium B60.164 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.006 mcg
- Vitaminium C12.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.94 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of boiled sweet potato
- 91% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
boiled sweet potato - minerals per 100g
- Potassium229 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium27 mg
- Sodium181 mg
- Iron0.72 mg
Interesting charts - compare boiled sweet potato with other Cooked
When you look at charts below you will see how boiled sweet potato looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dark bread have?
- Calories in a half of goose liver
- Calories in whole goose liver
- Calories for one, two or more goose liver
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in grapefruit juice?
- How much fat in eel?
- How much protein in mozzarella?
- What is weight of vermouth?
- French baguette calories per ounce (oz)
- Calamari rings calories per serving size