Cuban Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Cuban sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in cuban sandwich?
To give you an idea, medium size cuban sandwich (227 g) has about 622 calories.
It is about 26% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size cuban sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11.5 apples
- 7.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 32.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 89 minutes, swim for about 73 minutes or run for 63 minutes.
See all nutrition data of cuban sandwich on charts.
Cuban sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 cuban sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size cuban sandwich (227 g) have 622 calories. It is easy to count that two cuban sandwiches have about 1244 calories and three cuban sandwiches have about 1866 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five cuban sandwiches.
- Medium size cuban sandwich (227 g)622 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of cuban sandwiches78 kcal
- Half of medium size cuban sandwich311 kcal
- Small size cuban sandwich (182g)497.6 kcal
- Big size cuban sandwich (295g)808.6 kcal
- Two medium size cuban sandwiches1244 kcal
- Three medium size cuban sandwiches1866 kcal
- Four medium size cuban sandwiches2488 kcal
- Five medium size cuban sandwiches3110 kcal
Protein in cuban sandwich
Cuban sandwiches have 17.79 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size cuban sandwich (227 g) you can see that you will get about 40.4 g of protein.
Carbs in cuban sandwiches
Cuban sandwiches have 22.66 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size cuban sandwich (227 g) has about 51.4 g of carbs.
Fat in cuban sandwiches
Cuban sandwiches have 12.01 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size cuban sandwich (227 g) has about 27.3 g of fat.
medium size cuban sandwich (227 g) has:622kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
cuban sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.608 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.283 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.177 mg
- Vitaminium B60.249 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.061 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.77 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of cuban sandwich
- 34% CARBS
- 26% PROTEIN
- 40% FAT
cuban sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium219 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium141 mg
- Sodium529 mg
- Iron1.98 mg
Does cuban sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in cuban sandwich is one of the highest from all products in Sandwiches category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, cuban sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If cuban sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare cuban sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how cuban sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Dunkin have?
- Calories in a half of roasted brussless sprouts
- Calories in whole roasted brussless sprouts
- Calories for one, two or more roasted brussless sprouts
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled sweet potato?
- How much fat in frozen waffles?
- How much protein in oyster cracker?
- What is weight of rice crackers?
- Cheese curd calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked rice calories per serving size