Corn Fritter: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Corn fritter: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one corn fritter, cup and more
How many calories in corn fritter?
To illustrate, medium size corn fritter (77 g) has about 303 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size corn fritter is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 43 minutes, swim for about 36 minutes or run for 31 minutes.
See all nutrition data of corn fritter on charts.
Corn fritter: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 corn fritters?
As I wrote before medium size corn fritter (77 g) have 303 calories. It is easy to count that two corn fritters have about 606 calories and three corn fritters have about 909 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five corn fritters.
- Medium size corn fritter (77 g)303 kcal
- Cup of corn fritter (124g)489 kcal
- Half cup of corn fritter (62g)244 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of corn fritters112 kcal
- Half of medium size corn fritter151.5 kcal
- Small size corn fritter (62g)242.4 kcal
- Big size corn fritter (100g)393.9 kcal
- Two medium size corn fritters606 kcal
- Three medium size corn fritters909 kcal
- Four medium size corn fritters1212 kcal
- Five medium size corn fritters1515 kcal
Protein in corn fritter
Corn fritters have 8.24 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size corn fritter (77 g) you can see that you will get about 6.3 g of protein.
Carbs in corn fritters
Corn fritters have 40.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size corn fritter (77 g) has about 31.4 g of carbs.
Fat in corn fritters
Corn fritters have 22.57 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size corn fritter (77 g) has about 17.4 g of fat.
medium size corn fritter (77 g) has:303kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
corn fritter - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.276 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.338 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.742 mg
- Vitaminium B60.068 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.098 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.7 mg
- Vitaminium E1.48 mg
- Vitaminium K0.011 mg
Energy content of corn fritter
- 41% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 51% FAT
corn fritter - minerals per 100g
- Potassium167 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium131 mg
- Sodium504 mg
- Iron2.54 mg
Interesting charts - compare corn fritter with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how corn fritter looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.