Roasted Brussless Sprouts: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roasted brussless sprouts: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one roasted brussless sprouts, cup and more
How many calories in roasted brussless sprouts?
For example, medium size roasted brussless sprouts (17 g) have about 12 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size roasted brussless sprouts is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 2 minutes, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of roasted brussless sprout on charts.
Roasted brussless sprouts: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||10.59 g||~ 3 g|
|Dietary fiber||5.9 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Fat||1.76 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||3.53 g||~ 1 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 roasted brussless sprouts?
As I wrote before medium size roasted brussless sprouts (17 g) have 12 calories. It is easy to count that two roasted brussless sprouts have about 24 calories and three roasted brussless sprouts have about 36 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five roasted brussless sprouts.
- Medium size roasted brussless sprouts (17 g)12 kcal
- Cup of roasted brussless sprouts (162g)115 kcal
- Half cup of roasted brussless sprouts (81g)58 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roasted brussless sprouts20 kcal
- Half of medium size roasted brussless sprouts6 kcal
- Small size roasted brussless sprouts (14g)9.6 kcal
- Big size roasted brussless sprouts (22g)15.6 kcal
- Two medium size roasted brussless sprouts24 kcal
- Three medium size roasted brussless sprouts36 kcal
- Four medium size roasted brussless sprouts48 kcal
- Five medium size roasted brussless sprouts60 kcal
Protein in roasted brussless sprouts
Roasted brussless sprouts have 3.53 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size roasted brussless sprouts (17 g) you can see that you will get about 0.6 g of protein.
Carbs in roasted brussless sprouts
Roasted brussless sprouts have 10.59 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size roasted brussless sprouts (17 g) has about 1.8 g of carbs.
Fat in roasted brussless sprouts
Roasted brussless sprouts have 1.76 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size roasted brussless sprouts (17 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
medium size roasted brussless sprouts (17 g) has:12kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roasted brussless sprouts - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A471 IU
- Vitaminium C98.8 mg
Energy content of roasted brussless sprouts
- 59% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 22% FAT
roasted brussless sprouts - minerals per 100g
- Calcium47 mg
- Sodium124 mg
- Iron1.69 mg
Interesting charts - compare roasted brussless sprouts with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how roasted brussless sprouts look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does ice cream have?
- Calories in a half of egg yolk
- Calories in whole egg yolk
- Calories for one, two or more egg yolk
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in goose liver?
- How much fat in grapefruit juice?
- How much protein in eel?
- What is weight of mozzarella?
- Vermouth calories per ounce (oz)
- French baguette calories per serving size