Green Grape: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Green grape: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful, cup and more
How many calories in green grape?
To illustrate, standard serving size of green grape (75 g) has about 52 calories.
It is about 2% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 52 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from green grape is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1 apple
- 0.5 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 2.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about green grape nutrition.
See all nutrition data of green grape on charts.
Green grape: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of green grape (75 g)|
|Carbs Total||18.1 g||5.13 g||13.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.9 g||0.26 g||0.7 g|
|Fat||0.16 g||< 0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||0.72 g||0.2 g||0.5 g|
|Water||80.54 g||22.83 g||60.4 g|
green grape - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A66 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.069 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.07 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.188 mg
- Vit B60.086 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.002 mcg
- Vit C3.2 mg
- Vit E0.19 mg
- Vit K0.015 mg
Energy content of green grape
- 94% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
green grape - minerals per 100g
- Potassium191 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium10 mg
- Sodium2 mg
- Iron0.36 mg
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, cup, half cup, 1 grape or bunch of green grapes?
As I wrote before 100g have 69 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, cup, half cup, 1 grape or bunch of green grape.
- Standard serving size of green grape (75 g)52 kcal
- Handful of green grapes (40g)28 kcal
- Cup of green grape (151g)104 kcal
- Half cup of green grape (75.5g)52 kcal
- Green grape 1 grape (5g)3 kcal
- Green grape bunch (180g)124 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of green grapes20 kcal
- 10g of green grapes7 kcal
- 20g of green grapes14 kcal
- 50g of green grapes35 kcal
- 100g of green grapes69 kcal
Protein in green grape
Green grapes have 0.72 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of green grape (75 g) you can see that you will get about 0.5 g of protein.
Carbs in green grapes
Green grapes have 18.1 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of green grape (75 g) has about 13.6 g of carbs.
Fat in green grapes
Green grapes have 0.16 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of green grape (75 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of green grape (75 g) has:52kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare green grape with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how green grape looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do rice noodles have?
- Calories in a half of rotisserie chicken wing
- Calories in whole rotisserie chicken wing
- Calories for one, two or more rotisserie chicken wings
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried rice?
- How much fat in cantaloupe?
- How much protein in fried green tomato?
- What is weight of grilled mahi mahi?
- Boiled beets calories per ounce (oz)
- Frozen garlic bread calories per serving size