Roasted Eggplant: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roasted eggplant: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in roasted eggplant?
For instance, medium size roasted eggplant (566 g) has about 226 calories.
It is about 9% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size roasted eggplant is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 apples
- 2.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 11.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 32 minutes, swim for about 27 minutes or run for 23 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roasted eggplant on charts.
Roasted eggplant: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 roasted eggplants?
As I wrote before medium size roasted eggplant (566 g) have 226 calories. It is easy to count that two roasted eggplants have about 452 calories and three roasted eggplants have about 678 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five roasted eggplants.
- Medium size roasted eggplant (566 g)226 kcal
- Cup of roasted eggplant (101g)40 kcal
- Half cup of roasted eggplant (50.5g)20 kcal
- Roasted eggplant 1 half of medium eggplant (283g)113 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roasted eggplants11 kcal
- Half of medium size roasted eggplant113 kcal
- Small size roasted eggplant (453g)180.8 kcal
- Big size roasted eggplant (736g)293.8 kcal
- Two medium size roasted eggplants452 kcal
- Three medium size roasted eggplants678 kcal
- Four medium size roasted eggplants904 kcal
- Five medium size roasted eggplants1130 kcal
Protein in roasted eggplant
0g of protein - roasted eggplants has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in roasted eggplants
Roasted eggplants have 8 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size roasted eggplant (566 g) has about 45.3 g of carbs.
Fat in roasted eggplants
0 g of fat - roasted eggplants have no fat.
medium size roasted eggplant (566 g) has:226kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roasted eggplant - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A2000 IU
- Vitaminium C4.8 mg
Energy content of roasted eggplant
- 100% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
roasted eggplant - minerals per 100g
- Calcium80 mg
- Sodium440 mg
Does roasted eggplant make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Very hight count of calories in roasted eggplant puts this product at the top of hight calorific Grilled. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Grilled, roasted eggplant seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Grilled.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If roasted eggplants contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare roasted eggplant with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how roasted eggplant looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pork tenderloin have?
- Calories in a half of dark bread
- Calories in whole dark bread
- Calories for one, two or more dark breads
- Calories in slice of dark bread
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried egg?
- How much fat in goose liver?
- How much protein in grapefruit juice?
- What is weight of eel?
- Mozzarella cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Vermouth calories per serving size