Sangria: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in Sangria?
100g of Sangria has about 96 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, glass
To illustrate, standard serving size of Sangria (250 g) has about 240 calories.
It is about 10% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 240 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from Sangria is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4.5 apples
- 3 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 slices of bread
- 1.5 glasses of milk
- 12.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about Sangria nutrition.
See all nutrition data of Sangria on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Sangria (250 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of Sangria (250 g)|
|Carbs Total||8.27 g||2.34 g||20.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||0 g||0 g||0 g|
|Fat||0.04 g||< 0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Protein||0.04 g||< 0.1 g||0.1 g|
|Water||82.41 g||23.36 g||206 g|
Sangria - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.003 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.017 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.119 mg
- Vit B60.03 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.001 mcg
- Vit C0.3 mg
Energy content of Sangria
- 98% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 1% FAT
Sangria - minerals per 100g
- Potassium68 mg
- Magnessium7 mg
- Calcium6 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron0.25 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 Sangria?
As I wrote before standard serving size of Sangria (250 g) has 240 calories. It is easy to count that two Sangria have about 480 calories and three Sangria have about 720 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five Sangria.
- Standard serving size of Sangria (250 g)240 kcal
- Glass full of Sangria (220g)211 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Sangria27 kcal
- Half of medium size Sangria120 kcal
- Small size Sangria (200g)192 kcal
- Big size Sangria (325g)312 kcal
- Two medium size Sangria480 kcal
- Three medium size Sangria720 kcal
- Four medium size Sangria960 kcal
- Five medium size Sangria1200 kcal
Protein in Sangria
Sangria has 0.04 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Sangria (250 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in Sangria
Sangria has 8.27 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Sangria (250 g) has about 20.7 g of carbs.
Fat in Sangria
Sangria has 0.04 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Sangria (250 g) has about 0.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of Sangria (250 g) has:240kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare Sangria with other alcohol
When you look at charts below you will see how Sangria looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do Honey Nut Cheerios have?
- Calories in a half of oats
- Calories in whole oats
- Calories for one, two or more oats
- Calories in tablespoon of oats
- Calories in teaspoon of oats
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vegetarian lasagna?
- How much fat in dark rye flour?
- How much protein in pickle?
- What is weight of banana whip?
- Fried soft shell crab calories per ounce (oz)
- Roasted chickpeas calories per serving size