Oats: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in oats?
100g of oats have about calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
For example, standard serving size (0,5 cup) of oats (45 g) have about 0 calories.
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 0 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from oats is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
Take a look at tables below to see details about oats nutrition.
See all nutrition data of oats on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (0,5 Cup) of Oats (45 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (0,5 cup) of oats (45 g)|
oats - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of oats
- 0% CARBS
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
oats - minerals per 100g
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 oats?
As I wrote before standard serving size (0,5 cup) of oats (45 g) have 0 calories. It is easy to count that two oats have about 0 calories and three oats have about 0 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five oats.
- Standard serving size (0,5 cup) of oats (45 g)0 kcal
- Tablespoon of oats (8g)0 kcal
- Teaspoon of oats (3g)0 kcal
- Cup of oats (90g)0 kcal
- Half cup of oats (45g)0 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oats0 kcal
- Half of medium size oats0 kcal
- Small size oats (36g)0 kcal
- Big size oats (59g)0 kcal
- Two medium size oats0 kcal
- Three medium size oats0 kcal
- Four medium size oats0 kcal
- Five medium size oats0 kcal
Protein in oats
0g of protein - oats has no protein in its nutrition content.
Carbs in oats
0 g of carbs - oats have no carbohydrates.
Fat in oats
0 g of fat - oats have no fat.
standard serving size (0,5 cup) of oats (45 g) has:0kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare oats with other grain products
When you look at charts below you will see how oats look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does frozen custard have?
- Calories in a half of cornbread muffin
- Calories in whole cornbread muffin
- Calories for one, two or more cornbread muffins
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in vegetable bread?
- How much fat in tatar sauce?
- How much protein in muesli?
- What is weight of baked beans?
- Sardines calories per ounce (oz)
- Edam cheese calories per serving size