Oyster Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in oyster mushrooms?
100g of oyster mushrooms have about 33 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, cup | half cup | 1 mushroom
To illustrate, standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g) have about 28 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 28 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from oyster mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about oyster mushrooms nutrition.
See all nutrition data of oyster mushroom on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Oyster Mushrooms (85 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g)|
|Carbs Total||6.09 g||1.73 g||5.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||0.65 g||2 g|
|Fat||0.41 g||0.12 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||3.31 g||0.94 g||2.8 g|
|Water||89.18 g||25.28 g||75.8 g|
oyster mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A48 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.125 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.349 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)4.956 mg
- Vit B60.11 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.038 mcg
Energy content of oyster mushrooms
- 59% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
oyster mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium420 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium18 mg
- Iron1.33 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 oyster mushrooms?
As I wrote before standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g) have 28 calories. It is easy to count that two oyster mushrooms have about 56 calories and three oyster mushrooms have about 84 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five oyster mushrooms.
- Standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g)28 kcal
- Cup of oyster mushrooms (70g)23 kcal
- Half cup of oyster mushrooms (35g)12 kcal
- Oyster mushrooms 1 mushroom (17g)6 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oyster mushrooms9 kcal
- Half of medium size oyster mushrooms14 kcal
- Small size oyster mushrooms (68g)22.4 kcal
- Big size oyster mushrooms (111g)36.4 kcal
- Two medium size oyster mushrooms56 kcal
- Three medium size oyster mushrooms84 kcal
- Four medium size oyster mushrooms112 kcal
- Five medium size oyster mushrooms140 kcal
Protein in oyster mushrooms
Oyster mushrooms have 3.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g) you can see that you will get about 2.8 g of protein.
Carbs in oyster mushrooms
Oyster mushrooms have 6.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g) has about 5.2 g of carbs.
Fat in oyster mushrooms
Oyster mushrooms have 0.41 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g) has:28kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare oyster mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how oyster mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dark rye flour have?
- Calories in tablespoon of banana whip
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried soft shell crab?
- How much fat in roasted chickpeas?
- How much protein in dried mulberries?
- What is weight of frozen custard?
- Garlic powder calories per ounce (oz)
- Cornbread muffin calories per serving size