Oyster Mushrooms: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Oyster mushrooms: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup and more
How many calories in oyster mushrooms?
To illustrate, standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g) has about 28 calories.
It is about 1% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of oyster mushrooms is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 0.5 apple
- 1 cube of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 4 minutes, swim for about 3 minutes or run for 3 minutes.
See all nutrition data of oyster mushroom on charts.
Oyster mushrooms: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||6.09 g||~ 1.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||2.3 g||~ 0.7 g|
|Fat||0.41 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Protein||3.31 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Water||89.18 g||~ 25.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 mushroom of oyster mushrooms?
As I wrote before 100g have 33 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup, half cup or 1 mushroom of oyster mushrooms.
- Standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g)28 kcal
- Cup of oyster mushrooms (70g)23 kcal
- Half cup of oyster mushrooms (35g)12 kcal
- Oyster mushrooms 1 mushroom (17g)6 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of oyster mushrooms9 kcal
- 10g of oyster mushrooms3 kcal
- 20g of oyster mushrooms7 kcal
- 50g of oyster mushrooms17 kcal
- 100g of oyster mushrooms33 kcal
Protein in oyster mushrooms
Oyster mushrooms have 3.31 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g) you can see that you will get about 2.8 g of protein.
Carbs in oyster mushrooms
Oyster mushrooms have 6.09 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g) has about 5.2 g of carbs.
Fat in oyster mushrooms
Oyster mushrooms have 0.41 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g) has about 0.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of oyster mushrooms (85 g) has:28kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
oyster mushrooms - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A48 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.125 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.349 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)4.956 mg
- Vitaminium B60.11 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.038 mcg
Energy content of oyster mushrooms
- 59% CARBS
- 32% PROTEIN
- 9% FAT
oyster mushrooms - minerals per 100g
- Potassium420 mg
- Magnessium18 mg
- Calcium3 mg
- Sodium18 mg
- Iron1.33 mg
Interesting charts - compare oyster mushrooms with other vegetables
When you look at charts below you will see how oyster mushrooms look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does dark rye flour have?
- Calories in tablespoon of banana whip
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in fried soft shell crab?
- How much fat in roasted chickpeas?
- How much protein in dried mulberries?
- What is weight of frozen custard?
- Garlic powder calories per ounce (oz)
- Cornbread muffin calories per serving size