Egg Salad Sandwich: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Egg salad sandwich: calories, protein, carbs and fat exact data
How many calories in egg salad sandwich?
Case in point, medium size egg salad sandwich (218 g) has about 645 calories.
It is about 27% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size egg salad sandwich is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 12 apples
- 8 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6.5 slices of cheese
- 6 slices of bread
- 5 glasses of milk
- 33.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 92 minutes, swim for about 76 minutes or run for 65 minutes.
See all nutrition data of egg salad sandwich on charts.
Egg salad sandwich: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 egg salad sandwiches?
As I wrote before medium size egg salad sandwich (218 g) have 645 calories. It is easy to count that two egg salad sandwiches have about 1290 calories and three egg salad sandwiches have about 1935 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five egg salad sandwiches.
- Medium size egg salad sandwich (218 g)645 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of egg salad sandwiches84 kcal
- Half of medium size egg salad sandwich322.5 kcal
- Small size egg salad sandwich (174g)516 kcal
- Big size egg salad sandwich (283g)838.5 kcal
- Two medium size egg salad sandwiches1290 kcal
- Three medium size egg salad sandwiches1935 kcal
- Four medium size egg salad sandwiches2580 kcal
- Five medium size egg salad sandwiches3225 kcal
Protein in egg salad sandwich
Egg salad sandwiches have 9 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size egg salad sandwich (218 g) you can see that you will get about 19.6 g of protein.
Carbs in egg salad sandwiches
Egg salad sandwiches have 17.56 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size egg salad sandwich (218 g) has about 38.3 g of carbs.
Fat in egg salad sandwiches
Egg salad sandwiches have 20.76 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size egg salad sandwich (218 g) has about 45.3 g of fat.
medium size egg salad sandwich (218 g) has:645kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
egg salad sandwich - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.215 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.322 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)1.668 mg
- Vitaminium B60.087 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.08 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.19 mg
- Vitaminium K0.032 mg
Energy content of egg salad sandwich
- 24% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 64% FAT
egg salad sandwich - minerals per 100g
- Potassium105 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium74 mg
- Sodium397 mg
- Iron1.82 mg
Does egg salad sandwich make you fat and how it affect your weight?
Count of calories in egg salad sandwich is one of the highest from all products in Sandwiches category. If you are on diet and you are looking for low-calorific Sandwiches, egg salad sandwich seems to be a bad choice. It is easy to find something better among other Sandwiches.
You should consider that not only calories are important when you are on a diet. If egg salad sandwiches contain nutrition you need than maybe you should add it to your daily menu anyway?
Interesting charts - compare egg salad sandwich with other Sandwiches
When you look at charts below you will see how egg salad sandwich looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does pickle have?
- Calories in a half of fried soft shell crab
- Calories in whole fried soft shell crab
- Calories for one, two or more fried soft shell crabs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in roasted chickpeas?
- How much fat in dried mulberries?
- How much protein in frozen custard?
- What is weight of garlic powder?
- Cornbread muffin calories per ounce (oz)
- Vegetable bread calories per serving size