Roasted Chickpeas: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Roasted chickpeas: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, handful, tablespoon and more
How many calories in roasted chickpeas?
To illustrate, standard serving size of roasted chickpeas (30 g) have about 86 calories.
It is about 4% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of roasted chickpeas is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 1.5 apples
- 1 glass of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 0.5 slice of cheese
- 0.5 slice of bread
- 0.5 glass of milk
- 4.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 12 minutes, swim for about 10 minutes or run for 9 minutes.
See all nutrition data of roasted chickpea on charts.
Roasted chickpeas: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||60.71 g||~ 17.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||21.4 g||~ 6.1 g|
|Fat||7.14 g||~ 2 g|
|Protein||17.86 g||~ 5.1 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of roasted chickpeas?
As I wrote before 100g have 286 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, handful, tablespoon, cup or half cup of roasted chickpeas.
- Standard serving size of roasted chickpeas (30 g)86 kcal
- Handful of roasted chickpeas (30g)86 kcal
- Tablespoon of roasted chickpeas (7g)20 kcal
- Cup of roasted chickpeas (90g)257 kcal
- Half cup of roasted chickpeas (45g)129 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of roasted chickpeas81 kcal
- 10g of roasted chickpeas29 kcal
- 20g of roasted chickpeas57 kcal
- 50g of roasted chickpeas143 kcal
- 100g of roasted chickpeas286 kcal
Protein in roasted chickpeas
Roasted chickpeas have 17.86 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of roasted chickpeas (30 g) you can see that you will get about 5.4 g of protein.
Carbs in roasted chickpeas
Roasted chickpeas have 60.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of roasted chickpeas (30 g) has about 18.2 g of carbs.
Fat in roasted chickpeas
Roasted chickpeas have 7.14 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of roasted chickpeas (30 g) has about 2.1 g of fat.
standard serving size of roasted chickpeas (30 g) has:86kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
roasted chickpeas - vitamins per 100g
Energy content of roasted chickpeas
- 64% CARBS
- 19% PROTEIN
- 17% FAT
roasted chickpeas - minerals per 100g
- Potassium821 mg
- Calcium36 mg
- Sodium679 mg
- Iron4.64 mg
Interesting charts - compare roasted chickpeas with other Grilled
When you look at charts below you will see how roasted chickpeas look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does baked beans have?
- Calories in tablespoon of sour cream
- Calories in teaspoon of sour cream
- Calories in glass of sour cream
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in mortadella?
- How much fat in carrot juice?
- How much protein in swordfish?
- What is weight of rice milk?
- Yuca calories per ounce (oz)
- Larabar Chocolate Truffles calories per serving size