Honey Nut Cheerios: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Honey Nut Cheerios: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, cup, half cup and more
How many calories in Honey Nut Cheerios?
To give you an idea, standard serving size of Honey Nut Cheerios (75 g) have about 282 calories.
It is about 12% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Honey Nut Cheerios is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 2.5 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 14.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 40 minutes, swim for about 33 minutes or run for 28 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Honey Nut Cheerios on charts.
Honey Nut Cheerios: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||79.69 g||~ 22.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||7.1 g||~ 2 g|
|Fat||5 g||~ 1.4 g|
|Protein||8.85 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Water||2.86 g||~ 0.8 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, cup or half cup of Honey Nut Cheerios?
As I wrote before 100g have 376 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, cup or half cup of Honey Nut Cheerios.
- Standard serving size of Honey Nut Cheerios (75 g)282 kcal
- Cup of Honey Nut Cheerios (45g)169 kcal
- Half cup of Honey Nut Cheerios (22.5g)85 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Honey Nut Cheerios107 kcal
- 10g of Honey Nut Cheerios38 kcal
- 20g of Honey Nut Cheerios75 kcal
- 50g of Honey Nut Cheerios188 kcal
- 100g of Honey Nut Cheerios376 kcal
Protein in Honey Nut Cheerios
Honey Nut Cheerios have 8.85 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Honey Nut Cheerios (75 g) you can see that you will get about 6.6 g of protein.
Carbs in Honey Nut Cheerios
Honey Nut Cheerios have 79.69 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Honey Nut Cheerios (75 g) has about 59.8 g of carbs.
Fat in Honey Nut Cheerios
Honey Nut Cheerios have 5 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Honey Nut Cheerios (75 g) has about 3.8 g of fat.
standard serving size of Honey Nut Cheerios (75 g) has:282kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Honey Nut Cheerios - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)1.917 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)1.867 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)21.4 mg
- Vitaminium B62.267 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)1.106 mcg
- Vitaminium C21.4 mg
- Vitaminium E0.48 mg
- Vitaminium K0.002 mg
Energy content of Honey Nut Cheerios
- 80% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 11% FAT
Honey Nut Cheerios - minerals per 100g
- Potassium412 mg
- Magnessium90 mg
- Calcium425 mg
- Sodium566 mg
- Iron20.58 mg
Interesting charts - compare Honey Nut Cheerios with other sweets
When you look at charts below you will see how Honey Nut Cheerios look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do roasted chickpeas have?
- Calories in tablespoon of frozen custard
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in garlic powder?
- How much fat in cornbread muffin?
- How much protein in vegetable bread?
- What is weight of tatar sauce?
- Muesli calories per ounce (oz)
- Cooked spaghetti calories per serving size