Protein Shake (Ready to Drink): Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Protein shake (ready to drink): calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in protein shake?
To show you what does it mean, standard serving size of protein shake (220 g) has about 128 calories.
It is about 5% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of protein shake is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 6.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 18 minutes, swim for about 15 minutes or run for 13 minutes.
See all nutrition data of protein shake on charts.
Protein shake (ready to drink): calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||0.85 g||~ 0.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||0.4 g||~ 0.1 g|
|Fat||2.88 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Protein||6.59 g||~ 1.9 g|
|Water||88.33 g||~ 25 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of protein shake?
As I wrote before 100g has 58 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of protein shake.
- Standard serving size of protein shake (220 g)128 kcal
- Glass full of protein shake (220g)128 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of protein shake16 kcal
- 10g of protein shake6 kcal
- 20g of protein shake12 kcal
- 50g of protein shake29 kcal
- 100g of protein shake58 kcal
Protein in protein shake
Protein shake has 6.59 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of protein shake (220 g) you can see that you will get about 14.5 g of protein.
Carbs in protein shake
Protein shake has 0.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of protein shake (220 g) has about 1.9 g of carbs.
Fat in protein shake
Protein shake has 2.88 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of protein shake (220 g) has about 6.3 g of fat.
standard serving size of protein shake (220 g) has:128kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
protein shake - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.17 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.19 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)2.39 mg
- Vitaminium B60.208 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.069 mcg
- Vitaminium C19.4 mg
- Vitaminium E4.58 mg
- Vitaminium K0.007 mg
Energy content of protein shake
- 6% CARBS
- 47% PROTEIN
- 47% FAT
protein shake - minerals per 100g
- Potassium179 mg
- Magnessium44 mg
- Calcium130 mg
- Sodium72 mg
- Iron0.96 mg
Interesting charts - compare protein shake with other Other
When you look at charts below you will see how protein shake looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does vegetarian lasagna have?
- Calories in a half of pickle
- Calories in whole pickle
- Calories for one, two or more pickles
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in banana whip?
- How much fat in fried soft shell crab?
- How much protein in roasted chickpeas?
- What is weight of dried mulberries?
- Frozen custard calories per ounce (oz)
- Garlic powder calories per serving size