Hot Chocolate: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Hot chocolate: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, glass and more
How many calories in hot chocolate?
To illustrate, standard serving size of hot chocolate (150 g) has about 137 calories.
It is about 6% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of hot chocolate is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 2.5 apples
- 1.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1 slice of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 7 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 20 minutes, swim for about 16 minutes or run for 14 minutes.
See all nutrition data of hot chocolate on charts.
Hot chocolate: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||16.45 g||~ 4.7 g|
|Fat||1.61 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||2.68 g||~ 0.8 g|
|Water||78.52 g||~ 22.3 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or glass of hot chocolate?
As I wrote before 100g has 91 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or glass of hot chocolate.
- Standard serving size of hot chocolate (150 g)137 kcal
- Glass full of hot chocolate (220g)200 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of hot chocolate26 kcal
- 10g of hot chocolate9 kcal
- 20g of hot chocolate18 kcal
- 50g of hot chocolate46 kcal
- 100g of hot chocolate91 kcal
Protein in hot chocolate
Hot chocolate has 2.68 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of hot chocolate (150 g) you can see that you will get about 4 g of protein.
Carbs in hot chocolate
Hot chocolate has 16.45 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of hot chocolate (150 g) has about 24.7 g of carbs.
Fat in hot chocolate
Hot chocolate has 1.61 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of hot chocolate (150 g) has about 2.4 g of fat.
standard serving size of hot chocolate (150 g) has:137kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
hot chocolate - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.031 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.156 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.107 mg
- Vitaminium B60.031 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.004 mcg
- Vitaminium C0.2 mg
- Vitaminium E0.03 mg
Energy content of hot chocolate
- 72% CARBS
- 12% PROTEIN
- 16% FAT
hot chocolate - minerals per 100g
- Potassium137 mg
- Magnessium16 mg
- Calcium98 mg
- Sodium66 mg
- Iron0.02 mg
Interesting charts - compare hot chocolate with other drinks
When you look at charts below you will see how hot chocolate looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does Hostess cupcake have?
- Calories in a half of McDonalds Grilled Chicken Salad
- Calories in whole McDonalds Grilled Chicken Salad
- Calories for one, two or more McDonalds Grilled Chicken Salad
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled banana?
- How much fat in frozen corn?
- How much protein in grape jelly?
- What is weight of cosmic brownie?
- Smoked or grilled salmon calories per ounce (oz)
- Sprite calories per serving size