Papa Johns Pizza: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Papa Johns Pizza: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, slice, whole pizza and more
How many calories in Papa Johns Pizza?
In particular, standard serving size of Papa Johns Pizza (234 g) has about 608 calories.
It is about 25% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of Papa Johns Pizza is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 11.5 apples
- 7.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 6 slices of cheese
- 5.5 slices of bread
- 4.5 glasses of milk
- 32 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 87 minutes, swim for about 72 minutes or run for 61 minutes.
See all nutrition data of Papa Johns Pizza on charts.
Papa Johns Pizza: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||32.74 g||~ 9.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.9 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Fat||9.25 g||~ 2.6 g|
|Protein||11.53 g||~ 3.3 g|
|Water||44.16 g||~ 12.5 g|
How many calories in standard serving size, slice or whole pizza of Papa Johns Pizza?
As I wrote before 100g has 260 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size, slice or whole pizza of Papa Johns Pizza.
- Standard serving size of Papa Johns Pizza (234 g)608 kcal
- Slice of Papa Johns Pizza (117g)304 kcal
- Papa Johns Pizza whole pizza (936g)2434 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of Papa Johns Pizza74 kcal
- 10g of Papa Johns Pizza26 kcal
- 20g of Papa Johns Pizza52 kcal
- 50g of Papa Johns Pizza130 kcal
- 100g of Papa Johns Pizza260 kcal
Protein in Papa Johns Pizza
Papa Johns Pizza has 11.53 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of Papa Johns Pizza (234 g) you can see that you will get about 27 g of protein.
Carbs in Papa Johns Pizza
Papa Johns Pizza has 32.74 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of Papa Johns Pizza (234 g) has about 76.6 g of carbs.
Fat in Papa Johns Pizza
Papa Johns Pizza has 9.25 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of Papa Johns Pizza (234 g) has about 21.6 g of fat.
standard serving size of Papa Johns Pizza (234 g) has:608kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Papa Johns Pizza - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A295 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.453 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)1.225 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)3.064 mg
- Vitaminium B60.122 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.109 mcg
- Vitaminium E1.14 mg
- Vitaminium K0.008 mg
Energy content of Papa Johns Pizza
- 50% CARBS
- 18% PROTEIN
- 32% FAT
Papa Johns Pizza - minerals per 100g
- Potassium138 mg
- Magnessium24 mg
- Calcium166 mg
- Sodium578 mg
- Iron1.97 mg
Interesting charts - compare Papa Johns Pizza with other Fast Food
When you look at charts below you will see how Papa Johns Pizza looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does McDouble McDonald have?
- Calories in a half of fried chicken leg
- Calories in whole fried chicken leg
- Calories for one, two or more fried chicken legs
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in boiled shrimp?
- How much fat in dried mango?
- How much protein in pound cake?
- What is weight of rice chips?
- Canned corn calories per ounce (oz)
- Pizza calories per serving size