Lentil Soup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Lentil soup: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, standard serving size, half cup and more
How many calories in lentil soup?
To illustrate, standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g) has about 157 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from standard serving size of lentil soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you have to bike at least 22 minutes, swim for about 19 minutes or run for 16 minutes.
See all nutrition data of lentil soup on charts.
Lentil soup: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||8.85 g||~ 2.5 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.2 g||~ 0.9 g|
|Fat||1.66 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Protein||3.89 g||~ 1.1 g|
|Water||84.77 g||~ 24 g|
How many calories in standard serving size or half cup of lentil soup?
As I wrote before 100g has 64 calories. It is also easy to count how many calories will be in ie. standard serving size or half cup of lentil soup.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g)157 kcal
- Half cup of lentil soup (122.5g)78 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lentil soup18 kcal
- 10g of lentil soup6 kcal
- 20g of lentil soup13 kcal
- 50g of lentil soup32 kcal
- 100g of lentil soup64 kcal
Protein in lentil soup
Lentil soup has 3.89 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g) you can see that you will get about 9.5 g of protein.
Carbs in lentil soup
Lentil soup has 8.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g) has about 21.7 g of carbs.
Fat in lentil soup
Lentil soup has 1.66 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g) has about 4.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g) has:157kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
lentil soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.057 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.054 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.428 mg
- Vitaminium B60.061 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.037 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.3 mg
- Vitaminium E0.3 mg
- Vitaminium K0.009 mg
Energy content of lentil soup
- 54% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 23% FAT
lentil soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium138 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium187 mg
- Iron1.18 mg
Interesting charts - compare lentil soup with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how lentil soup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do dried mulberries have?
- Calories in tablespoon of garlic powder
- Calories in teaspoon of garlic powder
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cornbread muffin?
- How much fat in vegetable bread?
- How much protein in tatar sauce?
- What is weight of muesli?
- Baked beans calories per ounce (oz)
- Curry calories per serving size