Lentil Soup: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in lentil soup?
To illustrate, standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g) has about 157 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 157 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from lentil soup is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1 slice of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 8 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about lentil soup nutrition.
See all nutrition data of lentil soup on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size (1 Cup) of Lentil Soup (245 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g)|
|Carbs Total||8.85 g||2.51 g||21.7 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.2 g||0.91 g||7.8 g|
|Fat||1.66 g||0.47 g||4.1 g|
|Protein||3.89 g||1.1 g||9.5 g|
|Water||84.77 g||24.03 g||207.7 g|
lentil soup - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.057 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.054 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.428 mg
- Vit B60.061 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.037 mcg
- Vit C1.3 mg
- Vit E0.3 mg
- Vit K0.009 mg
Energy content of lentil soup
- 54% CARBS
- 24% PROTEIN
- 23% FAT
lentil soup - minerals per 100g
- Potassium138 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium12 mg
- Sodium187 mg
- Iron1.18 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 lentil soup?
As I wrote before standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g) has 157 calories. It is easy to count that two lentil soup have about 314 calories and three lentil soup have about 471 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five lentil soup.
- Standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g)157 kcal
- Half cup of lentil soup (122.5g)78 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of lentil soup18 kcal
- Half of medium size lentil soup78.5 kcal
- Small size lentil soup (196g)125.6 kcal
- Big size lentil soup (319g)204.1 kcal
- Two medium size lentil soup314 kcal
- Three medium size lentil soup471 kcal
- Four medium size lentil soup628 kcal
- Five medium size lentil soup785 kcal
Protein in lentil soup
Lentil soup has 3.89 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g) you can see that you will get about 9.5 g of protein.
Carbs in lentil soup
Lentil soup has 8.85 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g) has about 21.7 g of carbs.
Fat in lentil soup
Lentil soup has 1.66 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g) has about 4.1 g of fat.
standard serving size (1 cup) of lentil soup (245 g) has:157kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare lentil soup with other Soups
When you look at charts below you will see how lentil soup looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do dried mulberries have?
- Calories in tablespoon of garlic powder
- Calories in teaspoon of garlic powder
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cornbread muffin?
- How much fat in vegetable bread?
- How much protein in tatar sauce?
- What is weight of muesli?
- Baked beans calories per ounce (oz)
- Curry calories per serving size