Vegetarian Lasagna: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
How many calories in vegetarian lasagna?
100g of vegetarian lasagna has about 130 calories (kcal).
Calories per: ounce | standard serving size, cup | half cup
To illustrate, standard serving size of vegetarian lasagna (285 g) has about 371 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 371 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from vegetarian lasagna is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 7 apples
- 4.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3.5 slices of bread
- 3 glasses of milk
- 19.5 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about vegetarian lasagna nutrition.
See all nutrition data of vegetarian lasagna on charts.
Calories And Nutrition in Standard Serving Size of Vegetarian Lasagna (285 G), 100g and Ounce
|per 100 g||per ounce||standard serving size of vegetarian lasagna (285 g)|
|Carbs Total||13.84 g||3.92 g||39.4 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.7 g||0.48 g||4.8 g|
|Fat||5.33 g||1.51 g||15.2 g|
|Protein||6.54 g||1.85 g||18.6 g|
|Water||72.78 g||20.63 g||207.4 g|
vegetarian lasagna - vitamins per 100g
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.091 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.139 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)1.225 mg
- Vit B60.062 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)0.036 mcg
- Vit C13.7 mg
- Vit E0.88 mg
- Vit K0.009 mg
Energy content of vegetarian lasagna
- 43% CARBS
- 20% PROTEIN
- 37% FAT
vegetarian lasagna - minerals per 100g
- Potassium182 mg
- Magnessium21 mg
- Calcium111 mg
- Sodium284 mg
- Iron1.27 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 vegetarian lasagna?
As I wrote before standard serving size of vegetarian lasagna (285 g) has 371 calories. It is easy to count that two vegetarian lasagna have about 742 calories and three vegetarian lasagna have about 1113 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five vegetarian lasagna.
- Standard serving size of vegetarian lasagna (285 g)371 kcal
- Cup of vegetarian lasagna (213g)277 kcal
- Half cup of vegetarian lasagna (106.5g)138 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of vegetarian lasagna37 kcal
- Half of medium size vegetarian lasagna185.5 kcal
- Small size vegetarian lasagna (228g)296.8 kcal
- Big size vegetarian lasagna (371g)482.3 kcal
- Two medium size vegetarian lasagna742 kcal
- Three medium size vegetarian lasagna1113 kcal
- Four medium size vegetarian lasagna1484 kcal
- Five medium size vegetarian lasagna1855 kcal
Protein in vegetarian lasagna
Vegetarian lasagna has 6.54 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of standard serving size of vegetarian lasagna (285 g) you can see that you will get about 18.6 g of protein.
Carbs in vegetarian lasagna
Vegetarian lasagna has 13.84 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that standard serving size of vegetarian lasagna (285 g) has about 39.4 g of carbs.
Fat in vegetarian lasagna
Vegetarian lasagna has 5.33 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that standard serving size of vegetarian lasagna (285 g) has about 15.2 g of fat.
standard serving size of vegetarian lasagna (285 g) has:371kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare vegetarian lasagna with other ready to eat
When you look at charts below you will see how vegetarian lasagna looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories do rice chips have?
- Calories in a half of pizza
- Calories in whole pizza
- Calories for one, two or more pizza
- Calories in slice of pizza
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in cake?
- How much fat in cooked spaghetti?
- How much protein in bread?
- What is weight of sardine?
- Edam cheese calories per ounce (oz)
- Almond oil calories per serving size