Avocado Sushi Roll: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Avocado sushi roll: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one avocado sushi roll, 1 piece and more
How many calories in avocado sushi roll?
To illustrate, medium size avocado sushi roll (190 g) has about 175 calories.
It is about 7% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actually is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size avocado sushi roll is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 3 apples
- 2 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 1.5 slices of cheese
- 1.5 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 9 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you have to bike at least 25 minutes, swim for about 21 minutes or run for 18 minutes.
See all nutrition data of avocado sushi roll on charts.
Avocado sushi roll: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||17.71 g||~ 5 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||1.46 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Protein||1.81 g||~ 0.5 g|
|Water||77.57 g||~ 22 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 avocado sushi rolls?
As I wrote before medium size avocado sushi roll (190 g) has 175 calories. It is easy to count that two avocado sushi rolls have about 350 calories and three avocado sushi rolls have about 525 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five avocado sushi rolls.
- Medium size avocado sushi roll (190 g)175 kcal
- Avocado sushi roll 1 piece (26g)24 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of avocado sushi roll26 kcal
- Half of medium size avocado sushi roll87.5 kcal
- Small size avocado sushi roll (152g)140 kcal
- Big size avocado sushi roll (247g)227.5 kcal
- Two medium size avocado sushi rolls350 kcal
- Three medium size avocado sushi rolls525 kcal
- Four medium size avocado sushi rolls700 kcal
- Five medium size avocado sushi rolls875 kcal
Protein in avocado sushi roll
Avocado sushi roll has 1.81 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size avocado sushi roll (190 g) you can see that you will get about 3.4 g of protein.
Carbs in avocado sushi roll
Avocado sushi roll has 17.71 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size avocado sushi roll (190 g) has about 33.6 g of carbs.
Fat in avocado sushi roll
Avocado sushi roll has 1.46 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size avocado sushi roll (190 g) has about 2.8 g of fat.
medium size avocado sushi roll (190 g) has:175kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
avocado sushi roll - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.024 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.398 mg
- Vitaminium B60.048 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)0.011 mcg
- Vitaminium C1.7 mg
- Vitaminium E0.23 mg
- Vitaminium K0.003 mg
Energy content of avocado sushi roll
- 78% CARBS
- 8% PROTEIN
- 14% FAT
avocado sushi roll - minerals per 100g
- Potassium69 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium5 mg
- Sodium361 mg
- Iron0.21 mg
Interesting charts - compare avocado sushi roll with other Sushi
When you look at charts below you will see how avocado sushi roll looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does hamburger bun have?
- Calories in handful of Jasmine rice (cooked)
- Calories in tablespoon of Jasmine rice (cooked)
- Calories in teaspoon of Jasmine rice (cooked)
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in clementine?
- How much fat in cooked cabbage?
- How much protein in fried calamari?
- What is weight of boiled corn?
- Dried kiwi calories per ounce (oz)
- Red lentils calories per serving size