Brisket vs Pulled Pork (No Souce): The Healthier Choice
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Pulled pork vs Brisket: Nutrition Comparison
|per 100g||Brisket||Pulled pork (no souce)|
Calories in Brisket
At first glance, you can see that in brisket is much calories than in pulled pork.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in brisket cames from protein and in pulled pork from carbs.
See tables below to compare brisket with pulled pork in details.
Brisket And Pulled pork Nutrition Difference
- 2% CARBS.
- 55% PROTEIN
- 44% FAT
Vitamins: pulled pork vs brisket
Minerals: brisket vs pulled pork
Compares of brisket
- Brisket vs Pork
- Brisket vs Steak
- Brisket vs Beef
- Brisket vs Pork Tenderloin
- Brisket vs Ribeye Steak
- Brisket vs Roast Beef
- see all compares of brisket
Compares of pulled pork
- see all compares of pulled pork
- Calories from Brisket
- Calories of Pastrami sandwich
- Calories in Egg benedict
- Ice coffee calories per 100g
- Gyro sandwich carbs per 100g
- M&M's protein per 100g
- Turkey bacon fat per 100g
- How many calories does guacamole have?
- Calories in a half of Burger King Whopper
- Calories in whole Burger King Whopper
- Calories for one, two or more Whoppers
- How much protein in cooked pasta?