Persimmon vs Mandarin (Tangerine): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Persimmon
At first glance, you can see that in persimmon is more calories than in mandarin.
Persimmon has 70 kcal per 100g and mandarin 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 32%.
In persimmon and in mandarin most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare persimmon with mandarin in details.
Fact 2: Persimmon And Mandarin Nutrition Difference
Mandarin vs Persimmon: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Persimmon||Mandarin (Tangerine)|
|Carbohydrates||18.59 g||13.34 g|
|Dietary fiber||3.6 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||0.58 g||0.81 g|
|Calcium||8 mg||37 mg|
|Iron||0.15 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||9 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||161 mg||166 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.03 mg||0.058 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.02 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.1 mg||0.376 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.1 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||8 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium C||7.5 mg||26.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.73 mg||0.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||253 mg||101 mg|
Less protein in persimmon
It is aslo easy to see see that in persimmon is less protein than in mandarin.
There is 0.81g per 100g of mandarin and 0.58g per 100g of persimmon so using simple math we can see that difference is about 40%.
More carbohydrates in persimmon
In persimmon is more carbohydrates than in mandarin.
There is 13.34g/100g of carbohydrates in mandarin and 18.59g/100g in persimmon so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 39%.
- Carbohydrates18.59 g
- Dietary fiber3.6 g
- Protein0.58 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 97% CARBS.
- 3% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: mandarin vs persimmon
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): mandarin 93% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mandarin 80% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mandarin 276% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium B6: persimmon 28% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): persimmon 49900% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium C: mandarin 256% more than persimmon
- Vitaminium E: persimmon 265% more than mandarin
- Beta karoten: persimmon 150% more than mandarin
Minerals: persimmon vs mandarin
Compares of persimmon
- Persimmon vs Apple
- Persimmon vs Apricot
- Persimmon vs Avocado
- Persimmon vs Banana
- Persimmon vs Fig
- Persimmon vs Gooseberry
- see all compares of persimmon
Compares of mandarin
- Calories from Persimmon
- Calories of Pineapple
- Calories in Plum
- Pomegranate calories per 100g
- Quince fruit carbs per 100g
- Raspberry protein per 100g
- Sapodilla fat per 100g
- How many calories does carambola have?
- Calories in a half of mandarin
- Calories in whole mandarin
- Calories for one, two or more tangerines
- How much protein in watermelon?