Quince Fruit: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Quince fruit: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one quince fruit, cup and more
How many calories in quince fruit?
To illustrate, medium size quince fruit (530 g) has about 302 calories.
It is about 13% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size quince fruit is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 5.5 apples
- 3.5 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3 slices of cheese
- 2.5 slices of bread
- 2 glasses of milk
- 15.5 cubes of sugar
To burn this calories you need to bike at least 43 minutes, swim for about 36 minutes or run for 30 minutes.
See all nutrition data of quince fruit on charts.
Quince fruit: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 quinces?
As I wrote before medium size quince fruit (530 g) have 302 calories. It is easy to count that two quinces have about 604 calories and three quinces have about 906 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five quinces.
- Medium size quince fruit (530 g)302 kcal
- Cup of quince fruit (156g)89 kcal
- Half cup of quince fruit (78g)44 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of quinces16 kcal
- Half of medium size quince fruit151 kcal
- Small size quince fruit (424g)241.6 kcal
- Big size quince fruit (689g)392.6 kcal
- Two medium size quinces604 kcal
- Three medium size quinces906 kcal
- Four medium size quinces1208 kcal
- Five medium size quinces1510 kcal
Protein in quince fruit
Quinces have 0.4 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size quince fruit (530 g) you can see that you will get about 2.1 g of protein.
Carbs in quinces
Quinces have 13.81 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size quince fruit (530 g) has about 73.2 g of carbs.
Fat in quinces
Quinces have 0.1 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size quince fruit (530 g) has about 0.5 g of fat.
medium size quince fruit (530 g) has:302kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
quince fruit - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A40 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.02 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.03 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.2 mg
- Vitaminium B50.081 mg
- Vitaminium B60.04 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)3 mcg
- Vitaminium C15 mg
- Vitaminium E0.12 mg
- Vitaminium K4.5 mg
Energy content of quince fruit
- 96% CARBS
- 3% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
quince fruit - minerals per 100g
- Potassium119 mg
- Phosphorus11 mg
- Magnessium8 mg
- Calcium11 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.7 mg
- Zink0.04 mg
Interesting charts - compare quince fruit with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how quince fruit looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does arugula have?
- Calories in handful of bamboo shoots
- Calories in tablespoon of bamboo shoots
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in basella?
- How much fat in beetroot?
- How much protein in pepper?
- What is weight of bitter melon?
- Bok choy lettuce calories per ounce (oz)
- Calabash calories per serving size