Mandarin (Tangerine) vs Navel Orange: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Mandarin
At first glance, you can see that in mandarin is more calories than in navel orange.
Mandarin has 53 kcal per 100g and navel orange 47 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 13%.
In mandarin and in navel orange most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare mandarin with navel orange in details.
Fact 2: Mandarin And Navel orange Nutrition Difference
Navel orange vs Mandarin: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Mandarin (Tangerine)||Navel orange|
|Carbohydrates||13.34 g||11.75 g|
|Fat||0.31 g||0.12 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.8 g||2.4 g|
|Protein||0.81 g||0.94 g|
|Water||85.17 g||86.75 g|
|Calcium||37 mg||40 mg|
|Iron||0.15 mg||0.1 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||10 mg|
|Potassium||166 mg||181 mg|
|Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)||0.058 mg||0.087 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.036 mg||0.04 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.376 mg||0.282 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.078 mg||0.06 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||0.016 mg||0.03 mg|
|Vitaminium C||26.7 mg||53.2 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.2 mg||0.18 mg|
Less protein in mandarin
It is aslo easy to see see that in mandarin is less protein than in navel orange.
There is 0.94g per 100g of navel orange and 0.81g per 100g of mandarin so using simple math we can see that difference is about 16%.
More carbohydrates in mandarin
In mandarin is more carbohydrates than in navel orange.
There is 11.75g/100g of carbohydrates in navel orange and 13.34g/100g in mandarin so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 14%.
More fat in mandarin
In mandarin is more fats than in navel orange.
The tables above show us that there is 0.12g/100g of fats in navel orange and 0.31g/100g in mandarin. In this case difference is about 158%.
- Carbohydrates13.34 g
- Fat0.31 g
- Dietary fiber1.8 g
- Protein0.81 g
- Water85.17 g
100g | ounce | single piece | cup | half cup
- 90% CARBS.
- 5% PROTEIN
- 5% FAT
Vitamins: navel orange vs mandarin
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine): navel orange 50% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): navel orange 11% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): mandarin 33% more than navel orange
- Vitaminium B6: mandarin 30% more than navel orange
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): navel orange 88% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium C: navel orange 99% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium E: mandarin 11% more than navel orange
Minerals: mandarin vs navel orange
Compares of mandarin
- Mandarin vs Apple
- Mandarin vs Avocado
- Mandarin vs Banana
- Mandarin vs Cherries
- Mandarin vs Fig
- Mandarin vs Grape
- see all compares of mandarin
Compares of navel orange
- see all compares of navel orange
- Calories from Mandarin (Tangerine)
- Calories of Watermelon
- Calories in Artichoke
- Arugula calories per 100g
- Asparagus carbs per 100g
- Bamboo shoots protein per 100g
- Basella fat per 100g
- How many calories does beetroot have?
- Calories in a half of bitter melon
- Calories in whole bitter melon
- Calories for one, two or more bitter melons
- How much protein in bok choy?