Strawberries vs Mandarin (Tangerine): All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Less Calories in Strawberry
At first glance, you can see that in strawberry is much less calories than in mandarin.
Strawberry has 32 kcal per 100g and mandarin 53 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 66%.
In strawberry and in mandarin most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare strawberry with mandarin in details.
Fact 2: Strawberry And Mandarin Nutrition Difference
Mandarin vs Strawberry: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|per 100g||Strawberries||Mandarin (Tangerine)|
|Carbohydrates||7.7 g||13.34 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||0.31 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||1.8 g|
|Protein||0.67 g||0.81 g|
|Calcium||16 mg||37 mg|
|Iron||0.41 mg||0.15 mg|
|Magnessium||13 mg||12 mg|
|Potassium||153 mg||166 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||2 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.022 mg||0.036 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.386 mg||0.376 mg|
|Vitaminium B5||0.125 mg||0.216 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.047 mg||0.078 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||24 mg||0.016 mg|
|Vitaminium C||58.8 mg||26.7 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.29 mg||0.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||7 mg||101 mg|
Less protein in strawberry
It is aslo easy to see see that in strawberry is less protein than in mandarin.
There is 0.81g per 100g of mandarin and 0.67g per 100g of strawberry so using simple math we can see that difference is about 21%.
Less carbohydrates in strawberry
In strawberry is less carbohydrates than in mandarin.
There is 13.34g/100g of carbohydrates in mandarin and 7.7g/100g in strawberry so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 73%.
Less fat in strawberry
In strawberry is less fats than in mandarin.
The tables above show us that there is 0.31g/100g of fats in mandarin and 0.3g/100g in strawberry. In this case difference is about 3%.
- Carbohydrates7.7 g
- Fat0.3 g
- Dietary fiber2 g
- Protein0.67 g
100g | ounce | single piece | handfull | cup | whole | cup | sliced | cup | pureed | cup | halves
- 85% CARBS.
- 7% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
Vitamins: mandarin vs strawberry
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): mandarin 64% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): strawberry 3% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium B5: mandarin 73% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B6: mandarin 66% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): strawberry 149900% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium C: strawberry 120% more than mandarin
- Vitaminium E: strawberry 45% more than mandarin
- Beta karoten: mandarin 1343% more than strawberry
Minerals: strawberry vs mandarin
Compares of strawberry
- Strawberry vs Apple
- Strawberry vs Apricot
- Strawberry vs Avocado
- Strawberry vs Banana
- Strawberry vs Blackberry
- Strawberry vs Blackcurrants
- see all compares of strawberry
Compares of mandarin
- Calories from Strawberries
- Calories of Mandarin (Tangerine)
- Calories in Watermelon
- Artichoke calories per 100g
- Arugula carbs per 100g
- Asparagus protein per 100g
- Bamboo shoots fat per 100g
- How many calories does basella have?
- Calories in a half of pepper
- Calories in whole pepper
- Calories for one, two or more peppers
- How much protein in bitter melon?