Strawberries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Strawberries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one strawberry, handful and more
How many calories in strawberry?
For example, medium size strawberry (10 g) has about 3 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size strawberry is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
To burn this calories you would have to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of strawberry on charts.
Strawberries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||7.7 g||~ 2.2 g|
|Dietary fiber||2 g||~ 0.6 g|
|Fat||0.3 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.67 g||~ 0.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 strawberries?
As I wrote before medium size strawberry (10 g) have 3 calories. It is easy to count that two strawberries have about 6 calories and three strawberries have about 9 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five strawberries.
- Medium size strawberry (10 g)3 kcal
- Handful of strawberries (80g)26 kcal
- Strawberry cup, whole (144g)46 kcal
- Strawberry cup, sliced (166g)53 kcal
- Strawberry cup, pureed (232g)74 kcal
- Strawberry cup, halves (152g)49 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of strawberries9 kcal
- Half of medium size strawberry1.5 kcal
- Small size strawberry (8g)2.4 kcal
- Big size strawberry (13g)3.9 kcal
- Two medium size strawberries6 kcal
- Three medium size strawberries9 kcal
- Four medium size strawberries12 kcal
- Five medium size strawberries15 kcal
Protein in strawberry
Strawberries have 0.67 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size strawberry (10 g) you can see that you will get about 0.1 g of protein.
Carbs in strawberries
Strawberries have 7.7 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size strawberry (10 g) has about 0.8 g of carbs.
Fat in strawberries
Strawberries have 0.3 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size strawberry (10 g) has about 0 g of fat.
medium size strawberry (10 g) has:3kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
strawberry - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A12 IU
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.022 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.386 mg
- Vitaminium B50.125 mg
- Vitaminium B60.047 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)24 mcg
- Vitaminium C58.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.29 mg
- Vitaminium K2.2 mg
Energy content of strawberry
- 85% CARBS
- 7% PROTEIN
- 7% FAT
strawberry - minerals per 100g
- Potassium153 mg
- Magnessium13 mg
- Calcium16 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.41 mg
- Zink0.14 mg
- Beta karoten7 mg
Interesting charts - compare strawberry with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how strawberry looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does beetroot have?
- Calories in a half of bitter melon
- Calories in whole bitter melon
- Calories for one, two or more bitter melons
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in bok choy?
- How much fat in calabash?
- How much protein in broccoli?
- What is weight of rapini?
- Brussels sprouts calories per ounce (oz)
- Butternut squash calories per serving size