Pineapple: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pineapple: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one pineapple, slice and more
How many calories in pineapple?
For example, medium size pineapple (700 g) has about 350 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
Scroll down for details and nutrition tables.
To visualize how much 350 kcal actually is, take in mind that calories amount from pineapple is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18 cubes of sugar
Take a look at tables below to see details about pineapple nutrition.
See all nutrition data of pineapple on charts.
Pineapple: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce||medium size pineapple (700 g)|
|Carbs Total||13.52 g||3.83 g||94.6 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||0.4 g||9.8 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||< 0.1 g||0.8 g|
|Protein||0.54 g||0.15 g||3.8 g|
pineapple - vitamins per 100g
- Vit A58 IU
- Vit B1 (Thiamine)0.079 mg
- Vit B2 (riboflavin)0.018 mg
- Vit B3 (Niacin)0.5 mg
- Vit B60.112 mg
- Vit B9 (Folic acid)18 mcg
- Vit C47.8 mg
- Vit E0.02 mg
- Vit K0.07 mg
Energy content of pineapple
- 94% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
pineapple - minerals per 100g
- Potassium109 mg
- Phosphorus8 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.29 mg
- Zink0.12 mg
- Beta karoten35 mg
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pineapples?
As I wrote before medium size pineapple (700 g) has 350 calories. It is easy to count that two pineapples have about 700 calories and three pineapples have about 1050 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pineapples.
- Medium size pineapple (700 g)350 kcal
- Slice of pineapple (60g)30 kcal
- Pineapple cup, chunks (165g)83 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pineapple14 kcal
- Half of medium size pineapple175 kcal
- Small size pineapple (560g)280 kcal
- Big size pineapple (910g)455 kcal
- Two medium size pineapples700 kcal
- Three medium size pineapples1050 kcal
- Four medium size pineapples1400 kcal
- Five medium size pineapples1750 kcal
Protein in pineapple
Pineapple has 0.54 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pineapple (700 g) you can see that you will get about 3.8 g of protein.
Carbs in pineapple
Pineapple has 13.52 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pineapple (700 g) has about 94.6 g of carbs.
Fat in pineapple
Pineapple has 0.12 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pineapple (700 g) has about 0.8 g of fat.
medium size pineapple (700 g) has:350kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
Interesting charts - compare pineapple with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how pineapple looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mandarin have?
- Calories in a half of artichoke
- Calories in whole artichoke
- Calories for one, two or more artichokes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in arugula?
- How much fat in asparagus?
- How much protein in bamboo shoots?
- What is weight of basella?
- Beetroot calories per ounce (oz)
- Red bell pepper calories per serving size