Pineapple: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Pineapple: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one pineapple, slice and more
How many calories in pineapple?
For example, medium size pineapple (700 g) has about 350 calories.
It is about 15% of daily calories intake for adult person with medium weight and medium activity (for calculation we assumed 2400 kcal daily intake).
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size pineapple is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- 6.5 apples
- 4 glasses of Coca Cola (220 ml glass)
- 3.5 slices of cheese
- 3 slices of bread
- 2.5 glasses of milk
- 18 cubes of sugar
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 50 minutes, swim for about 41 minutes or run for 35 minutes.
See all nutrition data of pineapple on charts.
Pineapple: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
|per 100 g||per ounce|
|Carbs Total||13.52 g||~ 3.8 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||~ 0.4 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||< 0.1 g|
|Protein||0.54 g||~ 0.2 g|
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 pineapples?
As I wrote before medium size pineapple (700 g) have 350 calories. It is easy to count that two pineapples have about 700 calories and three pineapples have about 1050 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five pineapples.
- Medium size pineapple (700 g)350 kcal
- Slice of pineapple (60g)30 kcal
- Pineapple cup, chunks (165g)83 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of pineapples14 kcal
- Half of medium size pineapple175 kcal
- Small size pineapple (560g)280 kcal
- Big size pineapple (910g)455 kcal
- Two medium size pineapples700 kcal
- Three medium size pineapples1050 kcal
- Four medium size pineapples1400 kcal
- Five medium size pineapples1750 kcal
Protein in pineapple
Pineapples have 0.54 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size pineapple (700 g) you can see that you will get about 3.8 g of protein.
Carbs in pineapples
Pineapples have 13.52 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size pineapple (700 g) has about 94.6 g of carbs.
Fat in pineapples
Pineapples have 0.12 g fat per 100g.
So it is easy to count that medium size pineapple (700 g) has about 0.8 g of fat.
medium size pineapple (700 g) has:350kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
pineapple - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium A58 IU
- Vitaminium B1 (Thiamine)0.079 mg
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)0.018 mg
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)0.5 mg
- Vitaminium B60.112 mg
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)18 mcg
- Vitaminium C47.8 mg
- Vitaminium E0.02 mg
- Vitaminium K0.07 mg
Energy content of pineapple
- 94% CARBS
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
pineapple - minerals per 100g
- Potassium109 mg
- Phosphorus8 mg
- Magnessium12 mg
- Calcium13 mg
- Sodium1 mg
- Iron0.29 mg
- Zink0.12 mg
- Beta karoten35 mg
Interesting charts - compare pineapple with other fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how pineapple looks like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.
Similar calories number have:
- How many calories does mandarin have?
- Calories in a half of artichoke
- Calories in whole artichoke
- Calories for one, two or more artichokes
- How many carbs (carbohydrates) in arugula?
- How much fat in asparagus?
- How much protein in bamboo shoots?
- What is weight of basella?
- Beetroot calories per ounce (oz)
- Red bell pepper calories per serving size