Pineapple vs Strawberries: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is More Calories in Pineapple
At first glance, you can see that in pineapple is much more calories than in strawberry.
Pineapple has 50 kcal per 100g and strawberry 32 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 56%.
In pineapple and in strawberry most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare pineapple with strawberry in details.
Fact 2: Pineapple And Strawberry Nutrition Difference
Strawberry vs Pineapple: Vitamins and Minerals Comparison
|Carbohydrates||13.52 g||7.7 g|
|Fat||0.12 g||0.3 g|
|Dietary fiber||1.4 g||2 g|
|Protein||0.54 g||0.67 g|
|Calcium||13 mg||16 mg|
|Iron||0.29 mg||0.41 mg|
|Magnessium||12 mg||13 mg|
|Potassium||109 mg||153 mg|
|Sodium||1 mg||1 mg|
|Zink||0.12 mg||0.14 mg|
|Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin)||0.018 mg||0.022 mg|
|Vitaminium B3 (Niacin)||0.5 mg||0.386 mg|
|Vitaminium B6||0.112 mg||0.047 mg|
|Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid)||18 mg||24 mg|
|Vitaminium C||47.8 mg||58.8 mg|
|Vitaminium E||0.02 mg||0.29 mg|
|Vitaminium K||0.07 mg||2.2 mg|
|Beta karoten||35 mg||7 mg|
Less protein in pineapple
It is aslo easy to see see that in pineapple is less protein than in strawberry.
There is 0.67g per 100g of strawberry and 0.54g per 100g of pineapple so using simple math we can see that difference is about 24%.
More carbohydrates in pineapple
In pineapple is more carbohydrates than in strawberry.
There is 7.7g/100g of carbohydrates in strawberry and 13.52g/100g in pineapple so let me do the math for you again - difference is about 76%.
Less fat in pineapple
In pineapple is less fats than in strawberry.
The tables above show us that there is 0.3g/100g of fats in strawberry and 0.12g/100g in pineapple. In this case difference is about 150%.
- Carbohydrates13.52 g
- Fat0.12 g
- Dietary fiber1.4 g
- Protein0.54 g
100g | ounce | single piece | slice | cup | chunks
- 94% CARBS.
- 4% PROTEIN
- 2% FAT
Vitamins: strawberry vs pineapple
- Vitaminium B2 (riboflavin): strawberry 22% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium B3 (Niacin): pineapple 30% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B6: pineapple 138% more than strawberry
- Vitaminium B9 (Folic acid): strawberry 33% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium C: strawberry 23% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium E: strawberry 1350% more than pineapple
- Vitaminium K: strawberry 3043% more than pineapple
- Beta karoten: pineapple 400% more than strawberry
Minerals: pineapple vs strawberry
Compares of pineapple
- Pineapple vs Apple
- Pineapple vs Apricot
- Pineapple vs Avocado
- Pineapple vs Banana
- Pineapple vs Blackberries
- Pineapple vs Blueberries
- see all compares of pineapple
Compares of strawberry
- Calories from Pineapple
- Calories of Plum
- Calories in Pomegranate
- Quince fruit calories per 100g
- Raspberry carbs per 100g
- Sapodilla protein per 100g
- Carambola fat per 100g
- How many calories does strawberry have?
- Calories in a half of watermelon
- Calories in whole watermelon
- Calories for one, two or more watermelons
- Calories in slice of watermelon
- How much protein in artichoke?