Oats vs Rice: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Calories in Oats
At first glance, you can see that in oats is much calories than in white rice.
Oats has kcal per 100g and white rice 130 kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
Additionally, it is also easy to notice that most of the calories in oats cames from carbs and in white rice from protein.
See tables below to compare oats with white rice in details.
Fact 2: Oats And White rice Nutrition Difference
100g | ounce | standard serving size | tablespoon | teaspoon | cup | half cup
- 0% CARBS.
- 0% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
Vitamins: white rice vs oats
Minerals: oats vs white rice
Compares of oats
- Oats vs Muesli
- Oats vs Brown Rice
- Oats vs Lentil
- Oats vs Quinoa
- Oats vs Oatmeal
- Oats vs Millet
- see all compares of oats
Compares of white rice
- Calories from Oats
- Calories of Vegetarian lasagna
- Calories in Dark rye flour
- Pickles calories per 100g
- Banana whip carbs per 100g
- Fried soft shell crab protein per 100g
- Roasted chickpeas fat per 100g
- How many calories do dried mulberries have?
- Calories in tablespoon of garlic powder
- Calories in teaspoon of garlic powder
- How much protein in cornbread muffin?