Quinoa vs Oats: All Nutritional Differences
Where is more calories, protein, carbs - what is more healthy?
Fact 1: There is Calories in Quinoa
At first glance, you can see that in quinoa is much calories than in oats.
Quinoa has 368 kcal per 100g and oats kcal per 100g so it is pretty easy to calculate that the difference is about 0%.
In quinoa and in oats most calories came from carbs.
See tables below to compare quinoa with oats in details.
Fact 2: Quinoa And Oats Nutrition Difference
- 70% CARBS.
- 15% PROTEIN
- 15% FAT
Vitamins: oats vs quinoa
Minerals: quinoa vs oats
Compares of quinoa
- Quinoa vs Buckwheat
- Quinoa vs Chia Seeds
- Quinoa vs Linseed
- Quinoa vs Poppy Seed
- Quinoa vs Pumpkin Seeds
- Quinoa vs Sesame
- see all compares of quinoa
Compares of oats
- Calories from Quinoa
- Calories of Sesame seeds
- Calories in Sunflower Seeds
- Walnuts calories per 100g
- Basil carbs per 100g
- Borage protein per 100g
- Burdock fat per 100g
- How many calories does celery have?
- Calories in handful of chives
- Calories in tablespoon of chives
- Calories in bunch of chives
- How much protein in coriander?