Dried Mulberries: Calories and Nutrition Analyse
Dried mulberries: calories, protein, carbs and fat in 100g, ounce, one dried mulberries, handful and more
How many calories in dried mulberries?
To illustrate, medium size dried mulberries (2 g) has about 1 calories.
To visualize how much it actualy is, take in mind that calories amount from medium size dried mulberries is similar to calories amount from ie.:
- less than half of sugar cube
For burning such amount of calories you need to bike at least 1 minute, swim for about 1 minute or run for 1 minute.
See all nutrition data of dried mulberry on charts.
Dried mulberries: calories and nutrition per 100g (and per ounce)
How many calories in 1, 2, 3 or 5 dried mulberries?
As I wrote before medium size dried mulberries (2 g) have 1 calories. It is easy to count that two dried mulberries have about 2 calories and three dried mulberries have about 3 calories. In table below you can also see calories amount for four and five dried mulberries.
- Medium size dried mulberries (2 g)1 kcal
- Handful of dried mulberries (30g)14 kcal
- Cup of dried mulberries (140g)63 kcal
- Half cup of dried mulberries (70g)32 kcal
- Ounce (oz) of dried mulberries13 kcal
- Half of medium size dried mulberries0.5 kcal
- Small size dried mulberries (2g)0.8 kcal
- Big size dried mulberries (3g)1.3 kcal
- Two medium size dried mulberries2 kcal
- Three medium size dried mulberries3 kcal
- Four medium size dried mulberries4 kcal
- Five medium size dried mulberries5 kcal
Protein in dried mulberries
Dried mulberries have 1 g protein per 100g.
When you multiplay this value with weight of medium size dried mulberries (2 g) you can see that you will get about 0 g of protein.
Carbs in dried mulberries
Dried mulberries have 10 g carbohydrates per 100g.
In the same way as for protein we can calculate that medium size dried mulberries (2 g) has about 0.2 g of carbs.
Fat in dried mulberries
0 g of fat - dried mulberries have no fat.
medium size dried mulberries (2 g) has:1kcalFor burning these calories you have to:
dried mulberries - vitamins per 100g
- Vitaminium C36 mg
Energy content of dried mulberries
- 91% CARBS
- 9% PROTEIN
- 0% FAT
dried mulberries - minerals per 100g
- Calcium52 mg
- Sodium10 mg
- Iron4.32 mg
Interesting charts - compare dried mulberries with other dried fruits
When you look at charts below you will see how dried mulberries look like in comparsion to other products from its category. When you click on selected product you will se detailed comparsion.